Cigarettes after sex🔞

Pete POV

"We're both quitting."
I say taking the cigarette from Vegas and dumping it into the water.

"What? Why? I like smoking."
"I do too but it's not good for Venice. We smell like smoke and it's bad for him."

He sighs deeply and gets into the bed with me.
"Agreed?"
"Fine I'll quit. But you need to quit too."
"I am."
I say and take my phone to scroll on social media.

Vegas falls asleep fast but I can't sleep. I keep tossing and turning and I'm cold.

"Pete what are you doing? Go to sleep."
"I'm trying, I'm cold."
He smiles at my pouty face and takes my body to lie on top of him.

I snuggle into his chest and kiss it once.
"Thank you."
"You're adorable."
He says kissing my head and stroking my back.
I fall asleep almost instantly.

It's been 2 weeks since Vegas and I stopped smoking but I can't take it anymore. I'm super stressed and I kept a pack in a jacket in the closet just in case. Lately I've been biting my fingernails because I can't smoke the stress away but Vegas keeps slapping my hands.

Vegas is at the main family mansion to discuss something with Kinn and Erika took Venice with her to stay with Kinn and Porsche for the weekend. I don't know why but Porsche wanted Venice to sleep over and I'm totally fine with that. I could use a break.
It's only Vegas and me here for a few days because Macau is also staying at the main family with Chay. Porsche didn't like it at first but I told him it's fine.

I open the balcony door and light my cigarette.
I've missed this. I inhale the smoke and blow it out. I feel myself calming down and I really needed this cigarette.

I lit up another one and another one after that until I saw a car pulling up.
"FUCK!"
I yell out and spray perfume all over the bedroom and quickly brush my teeth.

I lay in bed quickly and pretended to be asleep when I heard the door.

I hear Vegas walking to me and he kisses my cheek.
"Good morning baby."
I open my eyes and smile at him.
"Good morning."
He leans in to kiss me but I quickly look away.

"What are you doing?"
"Nothing. Cuddle with me." I say and pull him on the bed to spoon me.
That was close.

He takes my waist and kisses my shoulder.
I relax in his arms until I hear him "Why does our room smell like perfume?"
"I don't know. I just woke up."
He turns me onto my back and looks suspiciously at me.

"Pete." He says in a warning tone.
I look at him with my most innocent look.
He leans down to kiss me and I give him a quick peck and pull away again.

"Pete."
He takes my face in one hand and crashes his mouth onto mine until I have to gasp for air and he puts his tongue in my mouth.

He pulls away.
"You smoked."
"No I didn't."
"You liar. You smoked I can taste it. Where are they?"
"I don't know what you're talking about Vegas."
I ramble nervously.

"Pete."
"I didn't."
"Pete... one, two-"
"FINE. They're in my jacket pocket in the closet. I couldn't take it anymore Vegas. I'm stressed and you won't let me bite my nails. I had to do something. I couldn't stand it anym-"
Before I can even finish my sentence he takes my mouth on his again and tastes my mouth with his tongue.

"You taste so good. I want one."
"No. You quit. You're doing so well, you can't stop now. I'm weak."
"Pete I need one."
I don't let him go and turn him to lay on his back while I hold his arms.

"Pete get off."
"No! I won't let you."
"Why not? You did!"
"I know but I'm weak."
I kiss and bite his neck and he hisses.

He turns us around and sprints to the closet.
"Vegas stop!"
I yell and jump on his back.
"If I can have one, you can have one."
I stop my attack and think for a second.