Night out

Porsche POV

I called Pete to ask him out for a drink tonight and he agreed.
After some time he texted me that Vegas was also coming but I already knew that because he called me.

I invited Kinn to come too because I don't want to be a third wheel.

We get dressed and I style Kinn's hair. I always leave a strand of his hair to the front so it hangs over his face.
"Why do you always do that?" He asks me as I take the strand to the front and the rest of his hair to the back.
"Because it looks good trust me, I have style."
I say.

"I know you do." He says and smirks at me.
"Like the shirt and jeans you're wearing fit you very well." He says and puts his hands on my waist pulling me to him.

"Thank you." I say as I take his hands off my hips and walk away from the horny bastard.

We get to yoks and as we walk in Yok comes walking to me. "I missed you." She almost screams and pulls me into a hug.
"You're not overworking my baby are you khun Kinn?" She asks me while holding my cheeks.
"Wouldn't dream of it." He says and smiles at her.

I shake my head and walk to the bar greeting some old colleagues of mine. A few regulars say hello and offer me some drinks. I accept and walk over to where Kinn is sitting in the vip lounge.

4 glasses of alcohol are being brought by a new waiter I didn't know and set down on the table.
Kinn scowls at me.
I take a sip from one of the drinks and smile at him.
"Delicious." I say taunting him.
"Do you want a drink?" I ask him.
"Yeah."
"Great, the bar is over there. Go order something for yourself." And he walks off.

I smile to myself then see Pete and Vegas walking in. I wave to them and hug Pete when he's at the table.
"Yeah yeah that's enough." Vegas says whining.
"If you're worried I'll take Pete from you you don't have to, there are plenty other people who would like him." I say teasing Vegas.

They sit down and Kinn comes walking back to the table with the drink he had to pay.
"Would you like something to drink?" I ask Pete and Vegas and point to the drinks that are already on the table.

"What's that?" Pete asks pointing at a cocktail.
"That's a sex on the beach, I think you'll like it, it's very sweet." I say and give him the drink.
Vegas takes another glass while smirking at the name of the drink. Such a child.

Kinn also heard the name but isn't smiling, he knows a women gave it to me so he's sitting next to me, pouting like a child.
Two cousins same personality.

I take Pete out to smoke leaving Kinn and Vegas at the table. Vegas looks knowingly at me and I give him a nod.

"So what's wrong with khun Kinn?" He asks me while smoking his cigarette.
"Oh he's jealous." I say smiling to myself.
"What did you do?" He asks me.
"Nothing, I got some free drinks from a few regulars and didn't give him one so he's pouting."
I say and take a puff.

"Didn't you give us one tho?" He asks me.
"Yes." I say and smile.
"You're mean." He says and laughs.

"Hey you coming in or what?"
Kinn says annoyed poking his head outside.
"No." I say without looking at him and take another puff of my cigarette.
"Okay." He says and comes outside taking out a cigarette and lighting it.

"We're going inside." I say and take Pete by the arm while throwing away my left over cigarette.
"But you just said you were staying here." Kinn says looking at me in surprise.
"Yeah well things change." I say and walk inside with Pete.

"Porsche you're so mean." He says laughing a little as I drag him to the table.
"I know, I like having this power." I say and smile at him as we sit down.