The beach🔞

Pete POV

The vacation is going great and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves.

We've been here for about a week and we've seen a lot.

It's nighttime and I just put Venice to bed. He was really tired because we had been walking all day.

We went shopping and did some sightseeing.

I took a lot of pictures of us together.

"Hey baby let's go for a swim." Vegas says walking up to me and putting his arms around my waist.

"Sure."
"Not in the pool tho. I want to go into the ocean."
"No Vegas the ocean is scary."
"Don't worry, I'll protect you." He said in english and kisses my shoulder.

I'm getting ready to go to the beach. It's about a 10 minute walk from our hotel but I don't mind it.

I'm looking at the mirror seeing the scars on my face.
I know I tell Vegas all the times that it's not a big deal and I think it looks cool.

I'm kind of sad about them too.
I'm afraid Venice will get treated differently because of my appearance. Sometimes I still have nightmares about my time with Dean but Vegas always comforts me.

I love him so much but I don't want to tell him about how I'm feeling because he'll get worried and maybe even angry.

"You don't have to hide it Pete. I know it hurts."
I didn't even realise Vegas walking into the bathroom and quickly wipe the tears I didn't know had fallen.

I turn around with a smile.
"What are you talking about? Are you ready to go?"
"Pete."
"Vegas I'm fine. Don't worry about it, I just had something in my eye."
"Please don't lie to me Pete. I know you still have nightmares. Just talk to me please."

He walks up to me and hugs me. I burry my face in his shoulder and we stand there for a while.

"Maybe we should consider trauma therapy. Not just about what happened with Dean but what I-"
"Vegas I told you a million times. I forgive you for that. I promise."
"I know you did but it doesn't mean it doesn't affect you anymore Pete."

He pulls away and holds my face.
"There's nothing anyone could do to you that would make you less beautiful or make me love you any less."
His words bring tears to my eyes and he kisses the scars on my face gently.

"Vegas I'm okay. Talking to you about it helps me too. I don't need therapy. I just need you."
I put my hands on his face and gently kiss his lips.

"Are you ready?"
"Sure baby."
"Let's go."
I take his hand and we walk out of the hotel to the beach.

We get to the beach and it's totally deserted.
"It's really quiet here."
"It's night so there's no one coming here. That's why I wanted to go now. Nice and quiet with just you." He says holding my hand.

I smile at him.
He starts taking off all of his clothes.
"Vegas what are you doing?"
"Skinny dipping."
"What?! You can't! This is a beach Vegas. It's a public place. People could see you."
"Us."
"Huh?"
"People could see us."
He smirks at me.

"I'm not skinny dipping Vegas. No fucking way."
I say and turn around.
"Yes you are. It's good luck to go skinny dipping at night while the moon is full."
"That's bullshit." I say still turned away from him.
"No it's not. When we get back to the hotel you can look it up. Now let's go Pete."

He pulls my arm and I almost fall on top of him.
"Hey!" I yell out in surprise.
"Take off your clothes and come into the water."
"No."
"Pete." He says with a warning tone but I stand my ground.