Punishment 🔞

Pete POV

"Don't act innocent with me, Porsche send me this." He said as he handed me his phone.

I looked at the picture he was showing me and it was me smiling at the man after I walked into him. Goddamnit Porsche I'm gonna kill you.

"It's not what it looks like Vegas I swear, I walked into him and I was helping him pick up his clothes, he dropped his drink and I just asked him if I could buy him a new one because it was my fault" I looked at the floor not daring to look at Vegas' face as I knew he was angry at me. I didn't dare tell him I knocked him on his ass after he tried to flirt with me because I knew get even angrier.

Fuck this is not good.

He grabbed my arm angrily and I dropped my bags on the floor, oh he was angry alright.

Vegas POV

I grabbed his arm and walked upstairs to the bedroom in front of Pete.

The moment we stepped into the bedroom I closed the door and pressed him up against it.

He looked so fucking sexy in what he was wearing but he was mine and I was angry because other people were looking at him and flirting with him.

"Why are you trying to anger me Pete?" I asked him with my face close to his, our breaths intertwining. I could feel his breathing become shallow and faster.

"What do you mean Vegas I told you I was just being nice I didn't end up buying him a drink I swear." He said nervously.

"This is mine." I said as a placed my hand on the exposed skin of his waist that was visible because of the cropped top he was wearing. He looked so fucking hot and I felt myself already getting hard as I looked at him.

"Look at me Pete, do you understand what I'm saying?" He nodded at that and I roughly pulled his hair so he was looking me in the eyes.

"I want you to say it Pete." He stayed still and I felt his body heating up. "Say it Pete." I said as I pulled his hair even harder earning a groan from him.

"It's yours Vegas, it's all yours." he said breathless.

Fuck this guy is going to be the death of me. I roughly slammed my lips on his and I feel him moaning into my mouth as I suck his tongue making me even harder.

I let go of his hair and grab his ass with both of my hand as I wordlessly tell him to jump. He does so and puts his legs around my waist as his hands go to the back of my neck, one enters my hair and grabs it tight, he knows what I like, I moan unconsciously into his mouth and press him harder against the door.

I let go of his mouth and I hear him whine but bite his neck and he trows his head backwards, hard against the door. I put one of my hands on the back of his head so he doesn't hurt himself as I hear him moaning my name.

"Fuck Vegas that hurts, Ugh." I smile against nis neck and let go of it. He looks at me with lust and dissapointment for letting him go. "You are mine Pete and you always will be." I say in a voice that sounds too deep to be my own.

He looks at me and tries to kiss me again but I pull his hair so his mouth can't catch mine. "Say it Pete, I need you to say it. Beg for it"

I can see he's embarased but says "I'm your Vegas, I always will be, just please do something."

He pleads with me. I almost can't hold myself back but I need him to beg me for it. "What do you want Pete, tell me." I say as I lick and bite his earlobe.

"Please fuck me Vegas, I want you to break me." he breathes. Fuck I can't hold it in any longer.

I slam my lips on his again and carry him to the large bed, as I lay him down I rip off his cropped top and attack his chest and abs. He starts groaning. "Vegas... Ugh... it hurts..." I hear him say as he places his fingers in my hair. "Do you want me to stop baby?" I asked him with a sly grin as I let go of his chest and put my face above his. "No don't stop." I hear him say between moans.