Home

Vegas POV

When I woke up I was greeted with the most delicious smell, Pete.
I'm hugging him from behind and tighten my grip on him. I never want to let this man go.

I can't even describe what this man means to me, he's my everything, my sunshine, my flashlight when I'm lost, the only family I need.
But with Macau it's even better, Pete loves Macau and Macau changed after that man who we called dad died.
He was never a father to us. Macau grew more relaxed and I can see him slowly becoming his self.

People used to only say he was a spoiled brat but I always knew different.
Macau and Pete spent a lot of time together while I was in my coma.
Because of Pete, Macau still went to school.
Pete was slowly fixing everything my dad had broken, and he didn't even realise it.

"Can you let me go? If you squeeze any harder you'll break my ribs."
"No, I will never let you go again." I say and burry my face into his neck, giving him sweet kisses on his shoulder and sniffing his scent. People will think I'm some kind of dog, sniffing people like this but Pete is different.

I turn him over so he's on his back looking me in the eyes and lower my body to lay on his.
I put my arm under him to hug him. He does the same to me and puts his hands on my shoulder as he kisses my head.
I grab his body and turn it around so his whole body in now on top of mine while I'm on my back, hugging me.

"Good morning love." I say as I kiss his cheek.
"Good morning Vegas." He says smiling at me, showing me his cute dimple.
"Why do you always call me Vegas?"
"Because that's your name?" He ask not receiving what I'm putting down.

"I always call you love or baby. Why do you always call me Vegas?"
I ask him stroking his head.
"What do you want me to call you then?" He asks me now looking at me.
"Daddy." I say smirking at him.
"Yep you've ruined the moment, thanks Vegas."
He says as he takes his hands off my shoulders and smacks my chest as he's getting off of me.
I don't let him and grab both his wrist so he loses his balance and falls on top of me again.

"I'm kidding baby."
"We need to go Vegas."
"Go where?" I ask him.
"The major family mansion, we have a meeting with Khun Dean."
Ugh fuck me I hate that guy.

"No I don't want to go, I don't trust him and he obviously has a thing for you." I say hugging him tighter.
"Well that's too bad for him because I already have a daddy."
He says and quickly wiggles out of my embrace and walk off to the bathroom.

"What did you say? Pete wait up! We're showering together."
I almost yell at him as I see him smiling and walking into the bathroom. When he said that I immediately got as hard as a rock.
He knows what he's doing.

....

Two hours later we were finally ready to go to the main family mansion, Pete was exhausted from the shower sex but he called me daddy 7 more times so it seems like I won.

Before the meeting starts Kinn calls me into his office, I don't know what for, maybe he wants to get rid of that desperate Khun Dean guy. All I have to say is I'm in.

"Let's do it Kinn." I say as I closed the office door behind me.
"Let's do what? What are you talking about?"
He says a little dumbfounded.
"Kill him of course." I say happily.

"No what the fuck are you saying we are not killing Khun Dean. I was going to say that you have to remain cool during the meeting and don't act like a feral animal every time he looks at Pete, but I guess that's not going to happen."

"Kinn don't be such a bitch, we can kill him together and then take the product for ourselves." I know I'm not going to change his mind on this but I still had to try.