Afterparty🔞

A/N
This chapter is just all smut because I felt like it.
If you feel uncomfortable with this chapter you can skip it. There isn't anything of importance in this chapter.
Thank you❤️

Porsche POV

We get home and I have never been happier. Kinn makes me feel so happy and I couldn't stop smiling for the entire night.

We get to the bedroom and he closer the door. I jump on him and he stammers back against the door catching me by grabbing my ass.

"You're energetic."
"I'm happy."
I start kissing him vigorously and he moans into my mouth. He grabs my ass even harder and breaks the kiss.

He moves down to my neck and start licking and sucking it.

I look at the ring around my finger and the man in front of me.
"You've always wanted to do it on the balcony right?"
I ask and he looks up in surprise.
"What? Can we?" He asks excitedly and I start taking off his clothes.

The fact that the balcony doesn't overlook the garden so there aren't any bodyguards makes it better. I never wanted to do it out there because it's very public and it's embarrassing to be seen on the balcony but I don't care, I'm getting married so I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want.

I remove his clothing fast and then mine. I jump into his arms again and he moves us to the balcony.

He sets me down and starts kissing and sucking every inch of my body. I almost can't stand anymore because my legs are trembling but he holds me upright with one arm.

"You look so sexy." He says looking at me.
I take his face and attach my lips to his again.

He tastes like expensive liquor. I move to his neck and starts sucking and licking there.

I don't know why but his taste and smell already make me weak in the knees. I moan as I take in his scent and he puts his fingers in his mouth wetting them.

He looks at me and put my legs around his waist again. He turns us around and I'm now with my back against the cold wall.

One of his finger enter me and I grip his shoulder hard. I try not to make too much noice because I'm afraid the people downstairs will hear so I burry my face in Kinn's neck.

He starts moving his finger and pushing it further. After a while the second finger joins and then the third.

"This is not going to end in sleep." He says smirking at me and lowers me onto his cock.
I throw my head back against the wall and quickly cover my mouth to stifle my moans and groans.

I'm pretty sure my nails and fingerprints will be imprinted on his shoulder in the morning but I don't care.

He starts moving into me and moans. I put his face in my neck trying to keep him quiet but he lifts his face and starts kissing me.

He starts going even faster and harder and I scream into his mouth making him smirk against my mouth. He tongue is dancing with mine and I have one hand in his hair gripping it tightly.

He puts me down and bends me over the railing of balcony.
He starts thrusting into me hard hitting my sweet spot repeatedly.

I cover my mouth with my hand as screams and pleas come out.
"Aahh Kinn please."
"Right there. Just like that."
I just can't stop and I've already orgasmed twice.

Kinn moans into my ear and he bites it.
"Fuck Porsche you're so tight."
"You're so beautiful."
"I'm going to do this forever."
"You're never getting rid of me."