A date pt 1

Pete POV

I wake up and Vegas is hugging me. The nurse comes walking in waking. Vegas sits up and goes to sit on the chair as the nurse starts doing some tests.

"Vegas why don't you go home for today? I'm fine here. I'm being taken good care of." I say.
"No." He says shortly.
"Vegas-"
"No Pete I'm not leaving." He says.

After about an hour I we were done eating and Macau comes running into the room.
"Phi Pete are you okay?!" He yells and runs to me giving me a big hug.
"I missed you. I'm fine." I say and kiss his head.
Erika comes walking in with Venice and brings him to me.

"Hello handsome how are you?" I hold him in my arms. He starts smiling and grabbing my face.
"Did you miss me?" I asked him chuckling.
"He did phi! He didn't sleep last night. We both missed you." Macau says and sits down on the other side of the bed.

After a while I hear someone yelling in the hallway and Vegas groans in annoyance.
"MY PETE!! MY BABY OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOU!" He yells as he walks into my room and hugs me, pushing away Macau who was sitting on the side of the bed.

"Get out of my way you brat." He says to him.
"Khun No I'm okay. Thank you for helping them look for me." I say and pull away from the hug.

Khun leaves after hours and hours of karaoke. Pol and Arm say their goodbyes and escort Khun No out.
"I thought he'd never leave." Macau says sitting next to me again.
I laugh a little.

"Ooh phi Pete I have to tell you something." He says excitedly.
"What is it?" I ask him.
"Do you know what phi Vegas did when you were gone?" He asks me.
I give Vegas a look.
"No... What did he do?" I ask Macau still looking at Vegas.

"He-"
"Macau shut up." He says.
"No by all means Macau, continue."
"Macau." Vegas says in warning.
Macau looks at him and smirks.

"He put three bodyguards in the hospital. He broke some arms, a leg, a jaw and someone had internal bleeding." He says.
"Macau shut up you little shit." He says.
"YOU DID WHAT?!" I yell at him.
"It wasn't on purpose, they just weren't as good at fighting as I thought." He says in defence.
"SO WHY WOULD YOU BEAT THEM UP?!" I ask.
"We were sparring." He says shrugging.

"You goddamn psycho." I say and hit the back of his head.
"He went frantic. He was all over the place and destroyed your old room." Macau continues.
Vegas looks at Macau again in warning.
"Vegas don't look at him like that. This is your fault not his." I say and slap the back of his head again.

Macau laughs. "I really missed you phi Pete." He says and lays down next to me in bed.
He sticks his tongue out at Vegas and I laugh.

Vegas looks at him and rolls his eyes.
"I'll kill you." He mutters under his breath.
"Excuse me?" I ask.
"Hm? I didn't say anything." He says.
"I hope for your sake that's true." I say and hug Macau.

Erika had already taken Venice back to the mansion. It was already night and Macau was laying in bed with me watching tv as Vegas was scowling at him.

"Macau you have school tomorrow. You should go home." I say.
"No I want to sleep here." He says and I smile at him.
"You can come by again tomorrow but it's late and you have school. I'm assuming your brother didn't send you to school the last few days." I look at Vegas. He shrugs and stands up.

"Pete's right you should leave." He says and pulls Macau off me and out of the bed.
"You're just jealous." Macau counters.
"Get out." He says and shoved Macau out the door.
"Nop take him home." He says and closer the door and locks it.

"You're like a dog. So possessive." I say as he walks over to me and lays down next to me on the bed.
"That's why you love me." He says and kisses my head.
I shake my head in disbelief and chuckle at his stupid words.