Unexpected guest🔞

Pete POV

It's been a week sinds Vegas and I had that fight. I'm glad we talked it out and we're now looking for Dean together. The main family is helping us and Arm has been looking at traffic cams around the city to find Dean. So far no luck.

We're sitting at the dinner table and Macau is talking about how him and Chay are having a movie night the next day. I can tell how excited he is just by how he's talking about it.

Nop comes running in the kitchen, he's out of breath and I can feel that something is wrong.

"I'm sorry khun Vegas, I couldn't stop her."
He says and I look at him a bit confused. But that confusion quickly leaves as khun Pim comes storming through the door.

I look at Macau and he looks horrified. Khun Khan's wife was horrible to him. Vegas was already grown up so he didn't have to face the borderline abuse she put Macau through but I've heard about it.

Her belly is huge and she looks like she's about to give birth.
She screams at Vegas and he stands up.
"YOU GIVE ME MY MONEY RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID FUCKING BRAT!"

"You didn't get any money from my dad. And you certainly won't get it from me you fucking whore. Get out of my house or I will have you removed."
He says angrily looking at her.

I stand up and walk to him.
"Vegas calm down she's pregnant."
I say softly to him.
"I don't give a fuck, she's going to leave now."

"You will compensate me. How am I supposed to care for this baby now that your father is dead?"
She says staring at Vegas angrily.

"Khun Pim calm down, I'm sure we can get to an honest agreement. Vegas and I will discuss this later, I'm asking you to please leave our home now." I say in a calm voice.

"You fucking slut, you're no more than a distraction until he finds some other boy toy he can fuck! You mean nothing to either one of them! You should listen to me. You. Are. Nothing. He will throw you away when he gets bored of you!"
She yells at me.

I'm trying to keep my calm while also holding back Vegas who's now screaming at her to get out.

Macau steps in front of me and looks at her.
"You're a fucking monster and I'm glad my father didn't give you any money. We all know the real reason you came here in the first place.
Your family threw you out like the common whore you are and you came begging to my father for money. You're pathetic.
Don't you ever talk to phi Pete like that again, you common street whore."
He says.

"Macau."
I say and try to calm him down.
Khun Pim looks at him in bewilderment and slaps him across the face hard.
He stammers back into me and I pull him back to his feet.

That's it. If she wasn't pregnant I would've punched her in her fucking troll face.
She can insult me all she wants but slapping Macau is going too far.

"Take him away."
I say to Vegas.
"Pet-"
He tries to plead with me.
"Take him away NOW Vegas."
I say and I turn back to face Pim.

"If you ever, and I mean EVER lay a hand on Macau again I will rip out your eyes balls and shove them down your throat. Now get the fuck out of our home."
I say.
She looks horrified at me and storms out.

Holy shit where did that come from.

I watch as Nop escorts her out and walk to Macau's bedroom.

He's on the bed breathing shallowly and Vegas is trying to calm him down.
I walk to him and put my hands on his face.

"It's okay Macau. She won't hurt you anymore, you're going to be okay. Breath."
I say in a calming voice.

Vegas POV