RAH : 03

@taehyun's apartment

"OPEN THE DOOR YOU FUCKING BRAT! IF YOU WILL NEVER OPEN THIS FUCKING STRAIGHT, PLAIN WOOD, I'M GOING TO PUNCH THIS UNTIL IT GETS BROKEN!!" Yeonjun furiously banged his fist multiple times on Taehyun's apartment door. He and Soobin are waiting for Taehyun to open the door.

"Yeonjunnie, I guess you have to be less loud. Taehyun's neighbors might be annoyed of us" Soobin said in a whispery way. Just like what his boyfriend said, Yeonjun stopped banging on the door and used the doorbell instead.

After tons taps on the doorbell, the door open widely revealing Taehyun— but he's wearing a shirt now which gave Yeonjun a relief. "Uh hi, hyung. How are you? What brings you here?" Soobin and Yeonjun were both shock.

"Geez Taehyun, is that really you?" Yeonjun observed the boy, almost forgetting what he was about to talk with Taehyun. Thankfully, Soobin snapped Yeonjun out from his bubble and bring back his intentions onto his mind.

"Let's not waste our time. I'm here to ask you why you reject the offer. Why did you fucking rejected the damn offer, hmh?!" Yeonjun was getting mad again. Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's arm that was obviously ready to hit Taehyun. These siblings likes the taste of pain.

"Hyung. Can we go inside and let's talk about this privately? Please?" Yeonjun sighed. They went inside, the couple sat on the couch and Taehyun chose to sit on the single sofa. "So, what is your question again, hyung?"

Soobin is freaking out, he never thought that Taehyun could also be like this. He looks so innocent and normal today. Yeonjun cleared his throat, "I'm asking you why you rejected the offer from Beomgyu?" He held himself back from shouting.

"Oh. I just couldn't bear with the offer. At first I was interested because I thought i'm going to pretend as his boyfriend or bodyguard, but when he told me that i'm going to pretend as his husband, I lost the shit out of me" That's not only the reason, he wants to tell Yeonjun about what Beomgyu said further but he's afraid that Soobin might misunderstood that he hate his bestfriend. He doesn't hate Choi Beomgyu.

He's willing to help him until Beomgyu said something that disturbed his anger issues. "Whatever, hyung, I'm sure he's going to find someone else who's capable of the role" Taehyun stood up, but before he could walk away, Yeonjun jumped out from his seat and stopped him.

"Taehyun! Come on, just agree with the offer. Don't waste the damn ten million dollars! Ten million dollars is enough to lift your life from the bottom!" Yeonjun began ranting again. Soobin can see that Taehyun is getting more angrier every words Yeonjun spit from his mouth.

"All you have to do is to pretend. To act! You said yesterday that you're going to help him, you said you're the man of your words. Stop being immature and start taking things ser-"

"Yeah I did said i'm going to help him, I did said that i'm a man of my words. But when I discovered that I'm going to pretend as his husband, fucking idiot, why would I let him use me as someone like that? I'm not going to ruin my damn reputation just for that" He spatted.

He can't just sacrifice himself for someone's problem. Imagine, he's going to pretend as the boy's 'husband' and once anyone finds it out, they will thought that they are a real couple.

"I won't let you exchange my reputation just for that damn money." Taehyun yanked his forearm from his brother's grip and marched upstairs. His anger issues kicked inside him again and he doesn't want to argue with his brother.

"Yeonjunnie, let's go home. Let's not force him into something he doesn't want." Soobin spoke softly. Despite the pain on his chest because Taehyun called his bestfriend 'idiot', he managed to shrug it away and focused on Yeonjun instead.

———

@Beomgyu and Ryujin's apartment

"Hey Beomgyu, I'm really sorry if my brother was harsh on you yesterday. He's always like that, not on the mood." Yeonjun apologized. After they went to Taehyun's apartment to confront the boy, they decided to head on Beomgyu's apartment to talk with Beomgyu.

"Oh. It's okay, Yeonjun-hyung. It's also my fault, I slipped out from the topic & offended him with my words. Is it really true that he's not close with your parents?" Beomgyu has been thinking about that question after the day he met that boy.

"Yeah. He hates our parents. He's kind of bit different like he has his own family inside his head. It's also weird because he oftens talk with himself alone." Not only often, but daily. He's even scared because he thought Taehyun can see ghosts and he can talk with them.

"What if he's depressed? When was the last he talked with someone?" Ryujin entered the conversation.

"We can't say he's depressed. But we can also agree that he's depressed. I'm pretty sure that I'm the last person he talked to when he feels so down. Eversince the day I left him to live a life with Soobin, he suddenly changed" Now, Beomgyu finally knew the reason why the boy from yesterday looks so negligent. Although he's handsome but Beomgyu can see that he's careless.

"Yeonjun-hyung, what if I can talk to him again today? Maybe I can change his mind" The two lovers aren't sure if they could let Beomgyu talk with Taehyun. Taehyun already pointed it out that he doesn't want to be rented by someone especially when the role is 'husband'.

"We're not sure, Beomgyu. We talked to him earlier and he said–"

"Sure, Beomgyu. You can talk to him again" Yeonjun interrupted his boyfriends's words. Soobin widened his eyes and immediately looked at Yeonjun, Yeonjun batted him a glance telling him that 'it will be okay'.

"Really, hyung? In that case, can you tell me where he lives?" Beomgyu is very determined that he can convince the boy.

Yeonjun told him the address of Taehyun's apartment and Beomgyu thanked him. "But Beomgyu, what if your parents will ask for your marraige certificate?" Soobin asked.

"Oh, there's nothing problem with that Binnie hyung, Ryu-noona is ready to do everything. The only thing left is... uhh wait I don't know his name yet." Beomgyu remembered that he doesn't know the name of that boy yet.

"Oh. He's Kang Taehyun." Yeonjun answered. Even his name sounds so handsome.

"Kang Taehyun, huh. Wait, you don't share the same surname?" Beomgyu came up with that question. Yeonjun squeezed his lips together, someone finally noticed the difference of their surnames. Soobin knew the reason, but it's up to Yeonjun if he's going to tell Beomgyu or not.

"Actually, we're just step-brothers. When my Mom married his Dad, Dad offered me to be a Kang but I chose to stay as a Choi. That's why he and Dad are the only Kangs" Beomgyu found another reason again. He hates his parents because his Dad married another woman.

"That's why we always argue when we saw each other. We don't really much fight before, but when I left him, he started becoming a devil" Yeonjun confessed.

"Just try to understand him. He likes it when someone understand his feelings. Good luck Beomgyu, and can you say 'hi' to your parents for me? And also Soobin." Beomgyu hummed and smiled.

Interesting. Beomgyu found him interesting.

———