Rent A Husband : Special 1/2

extra chap por u😘

vote | comment

Dear Beomgyu,

I don't know how to tell you about the truth. Ryujin asked me a favor to tell you about it, however, I'm scared. I know losing your mother will have a big impact to you because just like me, we loved them with our whole heart. You even rented me because you don't want to admit that you're lying to her about having a fiance.

I still don't know though to why you named the contract 'Rent A Husband' but then I pretended to be your fiance. But my love, I'm not demanding nor complaining. I'm more happy to help you and achieve the outcome. I lose my mother too... and It pained a lot that I have come to hate my father & his new wife. But the thing I didn't know was that my mom was the one who cheated to my father. Now, I hate them both.

But, it'll be lame if I continue hating them for that. What could I do? They don't love each other anymore. There's nothing I can do to bring their love for each other. Being a ghoul and depressed emo shit won't bring them back together. Although I hate it, but I pursued to accept the truth and move on.

Look at me now. Though my parents are no longer married, no longer together, but I received an award from being brave and independent, and that award is You.

Call me selfish for prioritizing you, but didn't you said that we influence are parents' traits? They are selfish too. They didn't think of me. They didn't thought about me when they argued and decided to call their relationship. I'm no longer their priority. Your mom wants anyone to make you their first priority and I'm willing to make you my main priority. I don't want you to feel useless like what I feel every second I think of my parents.

I love you, Beomgyu. I'm always be here whenever you feel down. Think of me.

- Kang Taehyun

——

"Taehyun, I'm starting to think that I really, really deserve you..." Beomgyu whimpered.

"I thought the same since the first time I saw you. I deserve you too." Taehyun replied.

"But still, how dare you confess to me about the truth during our first night? I expected it to be... wonderful, to be enjoyable but you & your things ruined that supposed to be good night..." Taehyun's eyes widened. "But still, I want to thank you for making that idea. If it weren't because of the pleasure of sëx, then I wouldn't have tolerate the pain that much."

Taehyun sighed & claimed the boy's shoulder, "I feel so reluctant that moment. I don't know what to do. I'm pretty well aware that you're opposed with having my dìck inside you—"

A sharp slap on his chest stopped his words, "You're so shameless, Taehyun! What the hell are you even talking about?! Don't forget that I'm the one who... who started the session." A blush crept on Beomgyu's once pale cheeks.

Taehyun smirked and pulled the boy closer by the waist. They are on their bed, they woke up at the same time & Beomgyu decided to read Taehyun's diary with Taehyun behind him. "I know. How's the ride, honey?" Another sharp slap was supposed to hit Taehyun's chest, but he caught the blushing male's hand before it land on his face.