RAH : 06

(A/n: let's pretend that I use 'house' instead of 'apartment')

@Beomgyu and Ryujin's house

"–so this is what your house looks like! It's cozy here, how much was this, Ryujin?" Eujin took a seat on the sofa at the living room.

"Oh, brought this for 500k mom. This house was supposed to be for rents or apartment like that, but Beomgyu really liked to stay here so I payed the owner a higher price to own this." Ryujin replied. Taehyun, on the other hand, was shock to hear that Ryujin payed that damn amount of money.

"Since we're already here. Why don't we have a small talk, Taehyun-ah? I mean, as your soon mother-in-law, I have to get to know you." Taehyun batted a gentle smile and sat across the opposite sofa.

Beomgyu is afraid that his mother and father might ask Taehyun a lot of questions so he sat beside Taehyun and cling his arm around the boy's bicep. Taehyun looked at him, Beomgyu sended him a signal that he didn't understand so he decided to let the boy.

"So, where did you met, huh?" Eujin started. Beomgyu didn't think of that question. There was a little silence after Eujin asked.

Beomgyu was about to answer when Taehyun interrupted him. "It was late at night when I spotted him being assaulted by someone who was obviously unknown to him."

Eujin gasped. "Assualted? My dear Beomgyu got assaulted? How did that happen?"

Taehyun opened his mouth to answer but the other boy, Beomgyu, interrupted him. "I was at the bar at that time, Mom. I just wanted to forget my problems at that moment, I didn't know that someone was already planning to assault me. Thankfully, Taehyunie was there to save me."

"My baby, RYUJIN WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE A GOOD CARE OF YOUR BROTHER, HA?" Beomgyu and Taehyun both flinched because of the noise of Eujin's voice.

Ryujin peeked from the kitchen, clueless of what to say. "U-uh... i-I'm... i'm busy! Yeah! I was busy at that moment! I didn't notice that Beomgyu went to the bar that night!"

"If Taehyun didn't came to save him, what do you think will happen to your brother huh?! Omg, Taehyun. You deserve a big gratitude for saving my son from that bitch." Taehyun couldn't believe that he heard Beomgyu's mom swearing in front of him.

"Let's not talk about that. Taehyun-ssi, what makes you think that Beomgyu deseves to be with you?" Oops, Beomgyu and Taehyun both gulped at the question. They exchanged looks before Taehyun opened his mouth to reply.

"After the day me and your son crossed paths, something inside changed. I couldn't take his face off from my mind. He's adorable, a cutie, kind, just like my dream type. I adore him as much as how you guys adore him, I promised to myself that I'll protect your son no matter what it cost. I will take my responsibilities as his future husband, I will take care of him." Eujin and Dooyoung is speechless, while the boy beside Taehyun is blushing mess.

"You will take your responsibilities. I expect you to not hurt our son, Taehyun. Beomgyu is a soft-hearted person who easily gets hurt."

"Dad!~"

"Let's tell him the truth, Beomgyu. Aren't you a scaredy-cat? I remember the time when you are still uhh grade ten i guess? I showed you a doll and you found it creepy so you scream as loud as a dolphin! That was so funny!" Eujin laughed at him. Beomgyu pouted like a mad kid, but his pout faded away when he heard a chuckle beside him.

"Okay next question!" Beomgyu mentally face palmed. "When is your wedding?" Plates can be heard falling on the sink from the kitchen.

"Oh sorry! Plates accidentally slipped from my slippery hands!" Ryujin apologized.