RAH : 07

@Morning

Beomgyu woke up from the loud knock on the door. "WAKE THE HELL UP, PUMPKIN!" He groaned and stretched his arms forward. He's so tired yesterday, oh he's tired even now.

All he wants to do is go back to sleep and get accompanied by dreamland. "Later, Noona." He said. He heard Ryujin scoffed loudly as if she wants her brother to hear it.

"Don't forget that you have to be with your dear husband downstairs to accompany Mom and Dad, Beomgyu." And with that, Beomgyu jolted his eyes wide and instantly get off from the bed. He went to the door and opened it widely, only to see Ryujin grinning.

"Geez Noona, I almost forgot about that." He said. Ryujin rolled her eyes and grabbed the boy's wrist, grabbing him downstairs.

"You have to stay beside Taehyun, Beomgyu. What if Mom and Dad will ask him questions about you? You should never leave his side." Ryujin stated as if she was their Mother. She just wanted Beomgyu to not leave the poor, clueless Taehyun behind.

When they reached the kitchen, Beomgyu saw Taehyun and his parents. "Mom and Dad woke up early to talk with Taehyun without you. You should not leave his side next time, Beomgyu" Ryujin reminded him once again.

When the three's attention turned to look at them, the two batted them a smile. "Morning Mom, Dad and...a-and H-honey..." Beomgyu hesitantly said but he managed to say so.

Taehyun secretly smiled at the nickname. He didn't expect that Beomgyu would be so cute while calling him with that. He stood up from his seat and went to the boy to get him from Ryujin's hold.

Ryujin knew what's Taehyun's intention so she let go of Beomgyu and let the hot boy get his blushing brother.

"Morning, hon, How's your sleep? I didn't wake you up because you sound so peaceful while sleeping." Taehyun leaned forward & leave a peck on Beomgyu's forehead.

Beomgyu bit his lips, that move was smooth. "My sleep was good, Hon!" Beomgyu replied. Taehyun chuckled, he lifted his hand up to Beomgyu's head and stroked his fluffy hair.

"I'm sure you're pretty hungry, fluffy cheeks. Come here, Me and Mom cooked breakfast together. I wanted you to try my homemade strawberry pancake." Taehyun grabbed him to seat next to him.

"Oh Beommie, you gotta try Taehyun's cook! He cooked that pancake with love~!" Eujin beamed. Taehyun batted a smile that says that he agrees with her before turning his head to look at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu doesn't know what to do. Is this the part where he will ask Taehyun to feed him? "Hmm, I guess honey wants me to feed him, am I right, beautiful?" Taehyun raised his chin.

Taehyun lifted the spoon from the table and sliced a spoonful of pancake. "Say ah, baby" Beomgyu unconsciously parted his lips and accepted the spoon. "Very good, love"

"Ohohoho! You two are so cute! That reminds me of your father and me, Beomgyu! I can't wait to have a grandchild!" Eujin accidentally spatted a nonsense sentence, but she didn't care. Boys getting pregnant is not impossible.

"Mom, what are you talking about? Taehyun and I can't m-make b-babies, we are b-both boys." Beomgyu corrected.

Ryujin is trying her best not to laugh.

"But a boy having a uterus is not impossible, Beommie. You have a chance to be pregnant, and if that happens, I will be the happiest Mother!" Eujin is probably out of her mind. Dooyoung noticed his son obviously getting uneasy of what his Mother said.

"Eujin, let's not talk about that. You might have offended our son." Dooyoung stopped her. Eujin pouted and sighed deeply. Eujin just wanted have a grandchild. It seems like her eldest daughter can't give her that, so she's expecting for Beomgyu to at least give her one before she pass away.