RAH : 17

10/26/22

Standing across the mirror is the sweating male. He's sweating not because it's hot, he's sweating because he's losing track of time to choose what to wear for his date. You can say that he should not have agreed at the tattooed male's offer(which is the date), but you can't blame him though, he can't say no to the male— especially when he asked him to go on a date with him after making out.

"Goddamn, where's my branded clothes!? I swear I saw a branded cloth somewhere!" He scattred the neatly pailed shirt. He can deal with those shirts later, just not now. Taehyun might be waiting for him downstairs now. He has been rummaging inside his room for ten- exact one hour! I have to finalize my outfit.

"Beomgyu, you've been in there for almost an hour now. Are you still willing to go on a date with me?" Beomgyu flinched, what the fuck?! Taehyun's outside his room? Beomgyu bit his lower lip, picking up random clothes to wear.

After some time, the door finally swing open. Taehyun fixed his posture and smiled widely when he saw Beomgyu wearing a simple blue shirt–that made him looked cute, & trousers. "H-how do I look?" He asked the other male.

Taehyun flashed a smile. "Cute." He blurted out. Beomgyu's cheeks turned crimson pink, finding it hard to look straight at Taehyun's mesmerizing large orbs. Taehyun chuckled, "You look cute and i'm not denying it." Grin plastered on his lips when he saw Beomgyu looked down to hide his cute smile.

The cute boy looked up after dealing with his blush. "You look...hot in your polo shirt too." Beomgyu was thankful that he didn't stutter. That would be embarrassing. Taehyun gazed down to his shirt & batted Beomgyu a smirk.

"Don't I look like a... husband to you?" Small gasp was faintly heard from Beomgyu. Why'd he mention that? Beomgyu has been trying to ignore that thought since he saw him wearing polo shirt. Taehyun looks incredibly so good with the shirt on and he badly wants to tell the boy about it, but he couldn't.

"No. You look like a tarsier in the zoo waiting for food." Beomgyu tried to joke, but...

"Yeah. I'd like to be the tarsier if you're the food, Beomgyu-ah." Smirk printed on his lips. Beomgyu's smile faded away, not enjoying the joke from Taehyun whereas the other lad who looks very happy with his nonsense joke.

Beomgyu shut the door close. "You sound like Jeffrey Dahmer." Beomgyu muttered, but the tattooed male didn't fail to hear it.

"Yeah, because that's what we are going to watch later at the cinema." Beomgyu abruptly turned around to look at Taehyun with terror. Taehyun's eyebrows cocked upwards, "What? You looked terrified." Beomgyu looks scared? Terrified ? Or excited? Taehyun can't explain.

"We're going to watch horror movie!?"

"Damn Beomgyu, you don't have to scream your lungs out. I can properly hear you. And yeah, we're going to watch horror since love story shits are boring. Got any problem with my suggestions?" Beomgyu wanted to cancel their date because damn he rather pee in the sink than watching horror movies.

But he doesn't want to complain the tattooed boy's suggestion because he promised to him that their date will be his treat. He asserted that Taehyun shouldn't treat him, but the boy insisted. Taehyun wants to spend his money with the person he badly wants to date. If he repines, his conscience will hunt him.

"Not at all. I-I'm not used with horror movies. Mom and Dad prohibited me to watch movies like horrors because they believed that spirits would possess me and steal my body." That's bad. Living a life without knowing any horror movies is boring and plain— that's Taehyun's opinion. Taehyun grew up with his hobby of scaring people.