RAH : 26

surprise delulus❤️(🗿)

vote | comment

-————-

One day before the wedding

As days went by, the day before the wedding finally arrived. Just like what Huening Kai planned, the couple are requested to not see each other today. Huening kai said that this method worked, and because he adored the upcoming wedded couple, he applied the so called method.

"I know you'll be missing each other, but this  is a challenge to test you guys. Don't worry, you'll see each other tomorrow in the aisle." Huening kai whipped'ly said. He's currently with Beomgyu in the hotel— where the make up and preparation will happen tomorrow. Huening kai could see in Beomgyu's eyes that he's yearning for Taehyun's presence.

"I feel like i'm getting ready for a set up date." Beomgyu mumbled, swaying his legs back & forth like a kid waiting for its parents. Deep inside, he's feeling nervous and anticipation. Tomorrow is the most important day that he should cherish for it only comes once in a lifetime. His heart is jumping in happiness.

"Getting married with someone you entirely loved is one of the most anticipating day of anyone's life. I've met many couple who has  the same thoughts like you have. They often share their negative thoughts about their true love running away while they are separated from each other. It was funny to hear that. I could see it in their eyes that they were wary and afraid of their thoughts." Huening Kai chuckled at the memories.

"However, they don't have to worry about it though. This 'longing' method would only tighten the bond you shared with your lover. This is to test if you could bare a day without seeing each other. Most couple who accepted this challenge are happily living now. This is my first time working with same-sex couple, and I wanted your bond to be strong & tight, might as well make it unbreakable, so I used the method to you." Beomgyu's heart slowly melted, he believed that he payed the best wedding planner and believed that Huening Kai deserves an award.

"Can I share you my story?" Beomgyu asked. Huening kai faced his body to Beomgyu and placed his planbook beside him. Beomgyu is agitating to share his amazing love story, he wants everyone to be amazed with his story. "Sure, I would like to hear your story with Mr.Kang Taehyun." Huening Kai replied.

Beomgyu blushed at the mention of the boy's name. He is so-so in love that even Taehyun's name could make him blush. "Believe me or not but my story with Kang Taehyun is very unique and humorous." Beomgyu braced him self and took a deep sigh before he continued. "Everything began with a contract." He could see Huening kai widening his eyes. "Contract that states Kang Taehyun as my fake fiancé." Beomgyu couldn't help himself from halting because of Huening kai's funny reaction.

"Please, don't mind my face. I do these faces whenever I heard something unbelievable." Huening kai pointed out. Beomgyu giggled & continued his story. "Taehyun used to repine about the terms, would often complain about the things I drag to the contract. We made a promise that none of us should catch feelings for each other. And I also promised that I will find someone else that would replace him. He was stubborn and demanding at first, he kept teasing me and mocking me in many ways!" Beomgyu whimpered at the memory when Taehyun grabbed him upstairs to talk about the 'fake wedding' that he didn't know.

"But as days, weeks passed by. That idiot had changed its traits towards me. He became so soft & gentle when he talks with me, handles me with determination and would scream to my face that I should trust him. Yeah I trust him of course, but I think he's asking for the other trust, the trust that I could relay to him. I'm scared to relay on him, I'm afraid that I might end up falling so I... I ignored him for days— was that days? I guess like that. I even thought he was playing with me so I go with the flow. I didn't know that he was... serious  all that time."