RAH : 08

•-•

— B E O M G Y U' S —

What the fuck happened?

The thing I only remembered was him and me drinking alcohol in my— this room. Oh, it's already NIGHT!? Wait, how many hours did I sleep? Holy shit, I promised to Mom and Dad that me and Taehyun will buy groceries!

"Noona! Where is Taehyun?" I asked her. She crossed her arms. "Downstairs!!! Cleaning the mess you guys made while we're out!!!"

Mess? What did she mean with mess? Mess... HOLY SHIT DID WE—!?

"By the mean of mess, I meant empty bottles of beers and left over chips. If I were you, I'm not going to leave that poor Taehyun to clean the mess just to sleep." Ryujin said. Thank god, I thought me and tyun did something while we were drunk.

"Beomgyu??? Are you listening? Get up from your bed and go downstairs! Do you really want Taehyun to accompany Mom and Dad?" Duh, Ryujin-noona is so stressful.

"Okay! Okay! I'm a having a hangover okay? My head hurts like hell and I can't focus to my surroundings." I ranted. I saw a glimpse of Ryujin-noona rolling her eyes, this woman is so problematic.

"Leaving your 'fiancé' to clean your mess is so rude, Beomgyu~! Do you want me to help him then seduce him, huh?" What the fuck? Why would she do that to my fiancé—what the fuck Beomgyu, did you just called Taehyun your 'fiancé' ???!

I feel a fire burning inside my head. "Don't say that, Ryujin-noona. Taehyunie is my fiancé, don't you ever do that or else i'm going to cut your hair into boycut-"I unconsciously blurted that so I Immediately slapped my mouth.

"Holy Shit Beomgyu, did you just said that Taehyun is your fiancé??? Wait are you.... perhaps jealous because I said I would seduce Taehyun?! Geez Beomgyu are you attracted to him—" I immediately stood up from the bed and blocked Ryujin-noona's mouth with my palm.

"Ryujin-noona, what are you talking about?! W-why— I-I'm not attracted to him! Never! Never in a million years!" I whispered. She looked at me with a boring eyes and— SHE LICKED MY PALM! EW! YUCK! FUCK!

I retracted my hand from her mouth and wiped her disgusting drool off. "EW! What's with you?! You're so disgusting, YUCK!" I shouted this time. Ryujin-noona smiled in victory, as if she deserve the victory. That ain't a victory.

"Ohh~ Beomgyu, I know this will happened. Don't deny it, you're attracted with Taehyun. The way you look at him is different, and I noticed the way Taehyun would stare at you if he got a chance." Ryujin-noona spatted. What? Taehyun stares at me? That's weird. Creepy!

"Aye ayeitt, Beomgyu you're blushing!! Haha! Sometimes, Taehyun would stare at your soft butt! HAHA! He's like a predator ready to eat your ass like a piece of cake!" I blushed even more. Taehyun stares at my butt? He adores my butt? He likes my butt? He wants to fuck my but— WHAT?!

"Beomgyu, you look like a tomato!" Oh. Keep laughing at me like that, Ryujin-noona. I will make you regret for laughing at me like this.

While Ryujin-noona is laughing at me, there was a sudden fist knocking on the door. "Hey Beomgyu, are you up? Let's eat dinner." I didn't respond, what do you think I will say huh!? I can still the burning heat in my cheeks because of what Ryujin-noona admitted.

"You won't open the door? Then I will." My eyes widened when I heard the door knob getting unlocked.

"Ryujin-noona, hide!" Noona immediately followed my command and hid under the bed. By the time Ryujin-noona slipped under the bed, the door of my room opened revealing Taehyun with a apron on.