RAH : 29

believe it or not but we're reaching the end!

vote | comment

-————-

After the honeymoon

Beomgyu hopped out from the car when they arrived home. On the porch, there the Chois are waiting for him. With bucket of tears on  his eyes, Beomgyu ran towards his mother, arms wide open, face getting sloppy and red, and desperately embraced his mother.

Eujin caught him on the main time, exactly knowing the reason behind her son's tears. Beomgyu cried on her arms, sobbing loudly. Dooyoung and Ryujin beside them couldn't help but drop a tear too. They believed that a mother and son has more tight bond. Seeing the two between Ryujin and Dooyoung, they seemed to be so sorry for each other.

Ryujin get so weak from watching them, she couldn't stand her weak heart anymore & she embraced her mother & brother in her arms. She burried her watery eyes on Eujin's shaky shoulders. Dooyoung followed after, hugging his whole family in his arms. His responsible and duty to protect his happy: he failed.

A parents' love is the only love that we could not replace. Their love is pure, true, sincere. They would sacrifice everything for the sake and good of their family. They get so happy when they saw their children beaming with laughter and smiles that they couldn't admit that they argue behind their children's back sometimes. They couldn't afford making us sad, and upset.

A life without a mother and father... is like living a world with full of stones and storm.  We are born being dependent on them. No matter how hard the life is, they would do anything, everything just to provide their children a better future. Living without them, no one could bare a day without them.

Many teenagers would prefer not listen to  their parents' advice, rather follow their own rules and neglect their parents' words. They believed that their parents prohibited them from the things they liked because they don't want the kids to be happy.

However, have you ever think why they give you advices? Have you ever think that their words had a purpose? Think of it again.

They gave you advice... simply because they don't want you to get hurt. Just like us, they used to be curious, they used to neglect their parents' advice, often believe on their own  than obliged to their parents. They have the answers of their own curiosity, just like us,  they experienced curiousity.

They don't want us to experience the same regret they have for being too curious. They don't want their children to follow the steps they regret to follow. And so, they tried their best to protect us from the wrong path.

Their love... is to guide us, to teach us, to give us a bright future, to provide us, to protect us, to take care of us. They are the source of light that helps us see the right path.

Beomgyu experience many challenges. But with the help of his parents, he successfully overcome and achieved the reward. With his parents around, everything seems so easy & safe. He believed that Taehyun will give him the same safety and protection once he parts away from his family.

But Eujin's radiating protection is his safety.

"B-Beomgyu... I-I'm so, so, so sorry..." Eujin mumbled upon his ear. Beomgyu sobbed & hugged her tighter, not wanting to let go. He wants to stay in his mother's arm, he wants it to last forever, to be there forever.