RAH : 12

Minutes before<<<<<<<<<

Beomgyu was about to stand up to walk away when Taehyun suddenly yanked him back, causing him to stumble towards Taehyun. He was caught off guard when Taehyun pushed him on the couch and hovered upon him.

"Taehyun! Seriously! Here we go again!" He shouted, trying to nudge Taehyun away from him. Taehyun arrested his arms and pinned them beside his(beomgyu's) head. Beomgyu whined, wiggling his wrist from his hold.

"Taehyun, are you deaf? I said let go of me! You're torturing my wrist you piece of mf!" Beomgyu wiggled his wrist multiple times. They can't stay like this any longer, he's sure that his parents will arrive soon.

"Taehyun, if there's something you want to do to me, then do it already before they arrive–"

Taehyun leaned down and captured his lips. Taehyun has been thinking about this lately. Beomgyu's eyes went wide unlike Taehyun's. First of all, Beomgyu did not expect this. He didn't want this to happen. Second of all, he liked the kiss even if he didn't want it.

Beomgyu wiggled his wrist again, but the grip went tighter and sensual. Beomgyu knew that he can't do anything if he's under Taehyun's control, so he closed his eyes and give up.

Beomgyu kissed back by parting his lips & let Taehyun explore his tongue inside his mouth. Though it sounds wrong, but it feels so right. Both of them are getting lured by the sensual kiss, too passionate, they couldn't stop.

Taehyun ungripped his hands from his wrist and cupped the sides of his hips instead. The other did the same, Beomgyu snaked his arms around Taehyun's neck and pulled him down closer to make their kiss deeper.

And that's the moment the door swung open and Eunchae screamed when she witnessed them making out passionately.

Present Time>>>>>>>>>

"Does it have to be like that?? Kissing on the couch?? Seriously?? That's so inappropriate!" Eunchae spoke. Taehyun and Beomgyu sat in front of her, both of their face are bright red. The purple boy has a pout on, while the other boy has a secret grin on his face.

"It was his fault!" Beomgyu pointed Taehyun. Taehyun glared at the finger pointing at him before leaning forward to bite his finger, the purple haired boy immediately retracted his hand away from him.

"Nah, you two are the same. I'm Eunchae, I'm Beomgyu's closest cousin, not only as cousin, but also as friends! Cousin-friends, gora!" She squealed, launching his hand forward, asking Taehyun for a handshake.

When Taehyun didn't bother to shakehands, Beomgyu nudged his shoulders. He glared at Beomgyu before accepting Eunchae's hand. "I'm Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu's fiancé. Nice meeting you." He introduced.

They retract their hands, Taehyun placed his hand behind Beomgyu. "So, what brings you here, Eunchae?" Beomgyu asked.

"First of all, you didn't tell me that you have a fiancé! Second, it's been a long time since we last had a bonding moment so I decided to go with auntie! Lastly, I want know who's your fiancé. That's all!" She beamed. Taehyun can say that the girl, Eunchae, is the same as the boy beside him.

"O-oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that I have a fiancé! I was so busy that I forgot about you. But, I'm glad you saw my fiancé now."

"Hmm yeah. So Beomgyu, mind telling where you found this hottie?" Eunchae wiggled her eyebrows teasingly.

"Somewhere near the bar." Beomgyu replied.

"Somwhere near the bar?? HAAAA?? did you meet because of one night stand thingy then you end up each other??" Beomgyu rolled his eyes, mentally facepalmed for not being more specific.

Eunchae oftens reads stories about romance, she shared one of her favorite book with him wherein the plot is about one night stand.

"Not one night stand, you delusional. Hyunie saved me from danger, that's how we met." Eunchae pursed his lips and nodded.

"So, when will be your wedding?" Eunchae asked. Beomgyu glanced over Taehyun to see his reaction. The males face has no reaction nor expression on.

"Next m-month." Beomgyu stuttered. The girl in front of them squealed.

"Really?? I'm expecting for you to invite me! Geez, I can't miss your epic wedding!" If she could only know what's behind the faces of the two males in front of her.

Ryujin entered the living room, "Hey guys, Aren't you hungry? Come here and let's eat dinner!" Then she went back to the kitchen. Eunchae stood up from the sofa and looked at the two.

"Oh? Aren't you gonna eat dinner?" She asked. She's a little bit confused because something is really off.

Beomgyu smiled at her. "Oh yeah su–"

"You can head first, Eun. I'll talk with your cousin for a moment."

Taehyun interrupted and yanked Beomgyu up, leaving the both of them upstairs. Eunchae is not the typical girl who's always curious, so she shrugged her shoulders and went to the kitchen to eat dinner with Beomgyu's family.

...

"Taehyun, what is it again?" Beomgyu pulled his hands from Taehyun's tight hold. They're now inside Beomgyu's room.

Taehyun faced him, his face still flat. "Hey, answer me Tyun. What is it? Is this about the wedding again? Geez, I already told you that i'm going to find someone else to replace you before the wedding day or week. You don't have to think about it seriously anymore–"

"It's not about that."

"Then what is it? Tell me, tyun."

Taehyun was tired words, so he pushed the boy against the wall, his hands holding Beomgyu's waist gently, and land his lips softly upon the other's alluring lips.

Beomgyu closed his eyes, his hand gripping on Taehyun's forearm to keep himself on his place. The kiss they shared this time was soft and gentle, unlike the rough kiss they shared earlier. Soft kisses hits different.

Something inside Taehyun was begging him to claim Beomgyu's lips, embrace him & kiss him. Taehyun is aware of what he's doing. It sounds so wrong kissing someone who has the same gender as you, but Taehyun, he didn't care.

This is the first time Taehyun got an urge to kiss someone so passionate and gentle. Not only 'kiss someone so passionate & gentle' but this is also his second kiss with someone. His first kiss occurred earlier when he maked out with the same person he's kissing with rn.

Taehyun parted his lips from Beomgyu's lips and fluttered his eyes open. Beomgyu's eyes also opened and they stared for a moment before he got pushed away by Beomgyu.

Beomgyu touched his lips with his fingers, his first and second kiss was wasted to Taehyun. He is overwhelmed, how come he didn't think of pushing Taehyun away?

Before Taehyun could utter a word to explain, Beomgyu rushed out from his bedroom and run downstairs. Taehyun was left alone inside his room with desire burning inside his mind and butterflies floating in his stomach.

———

First Kiss and Second Kiss😽

Don't forget to vote & comment💌