RAH : 22

"So, how's the preparation of my wedding? Are invitation cards out now?" Beomgyu asked the half-foreign man in front of him. He's currently sitting in the cafe'talle shop with his wedding planner.

Taehyun was not able to come with him because he has to keep up with something related to business. Yeah, Taehyun decided to apply a job. The Kang Taehyun applied for a job. (🗿)

So, Beomgyu has to meet up with their wedding planner all by himself. The half foreign man put the cup of latte on the table after taking a sip. "It's already out and I have them with me." He grabbed his backpack and fished out an medium box filled with invitation card.

"This is the exact card I wanted. Thanks, Mr. Huening Kai." Beomgyu thanked. The good looking man, named Huening Kai, gave the purple-haired man a gentle smile.

"How about the venues? Did the manager you talked about the other week agreed with the limitation of the seats? That was kind of many though." They met once last week & Beomgyu was with Taehyun that day so they didn't last long in the cafe. However, this time will be longer than Beomgyu expect since the wedding is coming.

"Yeah. He agreed. The dishes you requested will be served by the waiters. I also made sure that the service will be easy & reliable." Beomgyu is really thankful that he chose the right wedding planner. Huening kai is genius enough to predict the things Beomgyu wanted to happen.

"Also Huening, there's something I want to ask." Beomgyu hesitantly asked. Huening kai quirked his eyebrows and leaned a little over the table, sensing that his client doesn't want other people to hear his question.

"Uhm. I'm not familiar to any prominent places here to spend time with..." Beomgyu paused when a person passed by them. "... uhhh so like, I haven't choose a place to..." Huening kai was eager to know the question but Beomgyu keeps pausing. "...to s-spend honeymoon... c-can you recommend?"

Huening kai chuckled softly. "Is that it? You don't have to be shy! Hehehehehe" Beomgyu was blushing, he is not used with the word! "Well, I do know any places to spend your private time with Mr. Kang Taehyun." The tone of Huening kai's voice when he said that word was too meaningful that it made the other male turn red.

"I can recommend three places. First place is the Honey Resort, it's resort for all people but if you're a wedded couple who's going for a honeymoon, they will give you the whole resort in a cheap price." Beomgyu nodded.

"Second place is the Hacienda Doltore, that place is very romantic and pleasing. In that place, you will experience the life of having your partner in one household. It's like a practice." Nah, Beomgyu is already staying with Taehyun in one shelter.

"The third place, my most recommended place to spend private time. The Devotion Island. Although it's not an island but it's a good place to spend private time. If you are inexperienced couple, you can learn many things there including sex education. It's a pretty place. You should go there." Beomgyu blinked. Huening kai said that 's' word without hesitating. Must be expert since he's a well-known wedding planner and that job requires interacting with couples.

"Thank you, Huening kai. You're really a good help. I guess I should go now. I still have to go to the mall to meet Taehyun there. We decided to buy rings for the wedding." Huening kai chuckled as Beomgyu stood up from his seat.

"Thanks for meeting up with me, Kai. I'll see you in my wedding."

"See you too, Hyung! Thanks for the treat!" Beomgyu waved at him before he stepped out from the cafe and vanished from Huening kai's sight.

"Taehyunie, I'm home!" Beomgyu removed his shoes and proceeded to enter the house. He saw Taehyun typing something on the laptop he just brought today and he doesn't seem to notice that Beomgyu arrived.