RAH : 16

10/25/22

*Phone ringing*

—————————––
| Taehyun's pov  |
———————————

I fluttered my eyes open due to the annoying sound of my phone. or Beomgyu's phone. Nah whoever phone is that it's annoying. I yawned as I turned to my side and embrace the boy in my arms tightly, feeling him against my skin.

Holy heavens, Beomgyu smells so soft. Don't you dare judge me, my boy didn't shower yet but he smells like lavander. I placed my nose against the crook of his neck and rubbed my nose there. I want this to last long. Longer.

Bullshit, Beomgyu suddenly woke up. "Tyun? Why didn't you picked the call?" He spoke. I didn't even get a good morning. Ugh who the hell is the caller? It's too early for a call.

Beomgyu sat up to pick the call. "Hello?" He began. Beomgyu's sleepy eyes widened. "Oh? Heeseung. Why did you call this early?" Aha. That Heeseung guy, his ex. That wicked jerk who left Beomgyu behind.

"Hang out??... uhh..." Beomgyu looked at me, my eyebrows quirked up, then he averted his gaze. "...uhh sure! W-where though?" Did he just agreed to hang out with his ex!?

"Horizon's cafe?... okay—TAEHYUN!"

"Hello? Is this Heeseung?" The caller on the other side confirmed that he's Heeseung. "I wanted to know why you asked my fiance to hang out with you." I heard him stammering, unable to answer me.

"Can't answer me, huh? Do you think I'm not aware that you're calling my fiancé lately?" I tried my best to sound intimidating.

: "Beomgyu has fiancé? He didn't tell that he have one."

I looked at Beomgyu who's mouthing me to give his phone back, but I only stared at him. "He didn't tell you because you don't deserve to know it." I muttered.

: "I don't deserve to know, huh? For your information, I'm the first person who owned Beomgyu's heart. Know your place, jerk."

Hahahaha fuck.

"Taehyun... you're gripping my phon—"

"Listen you Heeseung bastard, you might be the first person Beomgyu fell into, but you'll never be the first one whom he truly love." That's it, I hang up the phone. I slammed the phone on the bed, making the boy beside me flinch.

"Gee Taehyun! Don't throw my phone! I just brought this baby last week!" Beomgyu yelled & leaned forward to get his phone, but before he could touch his phone, I grabbed him back and held him tightly. "T-Taehyun!"

"You're not going to hang out with that jerk, Beomgyu." I feel so jealous! I couldn't bring myself back from my jealous side. "Tell him that you're not going, understand?"

Beomgyu eagerly nodded his head. What gotten into me latety? Why do I feel very protective over Beomgyu? I know i'm not supposed to feel jealousy, but whenever Heeseung calls him intending to invite him to hang out with him, them alone, I badly want to restrict Beomgyu from agreeing.

I could see through Beomgyu's eyes that he's trembling due to how I treated him agone. I sighed, "Hey, did I scare you?" I queried but Beomgyu didn't bother to reply.