RAH : 05

THE DAY OF ARRIVAL

"Noona! I haven't received any response from Yeonjun-hyung yet! What if Taehyun changed his mind? What if he didn't agree!?" Beomgyu almost ripped his hair from his scalp if Ryujin didn't stop him.

"Beomgyu calm down, okay? Stop pulling your hair from your fucking scalp!" Ryujin shouted. Beomgyu collapsed on the sofa, thousands of what if is running on his mind.

Today is the arrival of their parents. Current time is 8AM and their parents will arrive at 10AM. Beomgyu was getting devastated, he wants to march up to Taehyun's porch and confront Taehyun for not giving him answer.

"Beomgyu, please calm your nerve down ok? Let's get ready to meet mom and Dad in the airport." Beomgyu groaned, what did Ryujin expect him to do? Just act cool and wait for Taehyun's answer?

"How am I supposed to calm down!? If that Taehyun bitch won't give me his answer right away before we meet Mom and Dad, I'm not going to hesitate to kick his ass!" Beomgyu stood up from the sofa and marched upstairs.

1 HOUR BEFORE THE ARRIVAL

"Beomgyu, you're shaking" Ryujin mumbled. Beomgyu has been shaking since they left to meet their parents in the airport.

"Of course I am!" Beomgyu bit the skin of his thumb finger to lessen his nervousness.

"If ever Taehyun won't arrive, let's make an excuse that he can't come to meet mom and Dad. They have been waiting for this day to come, Gyu." Ryujin's words made Beomgyu even more nervous.

"Stop making me more nervous and just focus on driving, Noona" Beomgyu muttered.

"You're trembling and it's bothering me"

"Then ignore me"

30 MINUTES BEFORE THE ARRIVAL

"I can't see them without Taehyun, noona! I have to get Taehyun!–"

"Stop with the drama, gyu!" Ryujin grabbed him back. Beomgyu is turning pale.

"Stop with the drama? This is not a drama! If Mom and Dad will find out that I was lying to them, they will kill me!" Ryujin rolled her orbs.

"We only have 25 minutes left. I'm sure Kang Taehyun will make it. Just please listen to me and stop worrying" Ryujin spatted. Beomgyu bit his lower lip and crossed his arms.

"Noona, what is the quadratic formula?" The purple-haired boy suddenly asked. Ryujin's eyebrows quirked up, indicating Beomgyu to repeat his question. "I'm asking what's the quadratic formula."

"Why are suddenly asking me that question? Are you trying to vent your problem?" The younger of the two groaned. Ryujin watched as Beomgyu stomped his feet triple times and jumped twice like he's doing exercises.

"Beomgyu, we're literally in the public. Don't do something stupid, idiot" Ryujin whispered. Beomgyu stopped from what he's doing and looked at his sister. He glared at her because of the pet name.

"I ain't a fucking idiot, stupid!" After directly saying that to Ryujin, Beomgyu continued his stupid exercise in the middle of the airport.