RAH : 15

10/20/22

Night time - 7:00 PM

"...last bite, Beomgyu."

"No!! I'm so full, Tyun! Can't you see?? My tummy is bloating!! Eat it if you want!"

"Stop being silly and eat this, Beomgyu. Mom's going to beat me if you won't finish this up!"

"I don't care, you jerk! Get out!"

"This is my room, Beomgyu! Open your mouth and eat this, you silly brat!"

"If I said I won't then I won't! SHOOOO!"

"Aghh— ouch Beomgyu WHAT THE FUCK?"

"Get out if you don't want me to stomp your face again with my dirty feet, you bastard!"

"What's going on here, GAESSS??" Ryujin barged inside Taehyun's room and was shock to see Taehyun on the floor with his brother defending himself with a pillow.

"It's Taehyun! He keeps forcing me to eat!"
"It' Beomgyu! He doesn't want to eat!"

"Hold up, you gaes. So the issue here is that Beomgyu won't eat the last bite so Taehyun forced you to eat it??" The both concured. Ryujin facepalmed, goddamn the two are so childish! They fought just because of that.

"Then how did you end up on the floor, you gae number two?" Ryujin pointed Taehyun.

Taehyun didn't even care about the nickname Ryujin called him. "He kicked me off from my bed! I think I should cut his legs off."

"Gae number one, why did you kick him off from his bed??" Ryujin turned to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu also didn't care about the nickname. "Because I have to! He's going to eat me when he's angry!"

Ryujin hummed, but frowned when she realized what Beomgyu said. "EAT you?"

Beomgyu's eyes puked out. He found it hard to explain what Ryujin was pointing out. "Uhh.. I didn't mean it in a horny way— NOT IN THE FUCKING HORNY WAY goddamn I won't do horny stuff with this boy!"

Taehyun rubbed his palms against his hair. "Why can't you just say 'kiss' damn you're innocent as fuck— oh not, you mentioned horny a moment ago so it means you aren't innocent."

"What the— you're supposed to take care of me Taehyun!!" Beomgyu whined, suddenly changing the topic.

"Nah i'm tired." Taehyun stood up from the floor and patted his butt. "Take care of yourself, you brat." Taehyun marched towards the door to escape, but Ryujin blocked his way.

"you kissed my BROTHER??!!!"

"Yeah? So what?" Taehyun bluntly stated then proceeds to escape Ryujin's trap.

Ryujin blocked him again. "SO WHAT? Man bro that's a big deal!"

"How was that a big deal? It's just a kiss."

"JUST A KISS? BRO, YOU SHALL NOT KISS MY CUTE PUFFY BROTHER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!" Ryujin shouted at his face. Taehyun calmly shrugged his shoulders and went to the other way to escape, but Ryujin backed him away from the door.

"Listen you vicious jerk. The next time you kiss my brother..." Ryujin paused, looking deeply at Taehyun. Taehyun stepped back, feeling threatened. "...Bro, make sure to lock the door. We don't want to witness your dirty shits so please, lock the door."

"Noona! You're no help here! Get out!" Beomgyu shouted from behind.

"I'm telling the truth! I don't really care if the two of you do crazy stuff. Just make sure to lock the door. And since the two of you is not fighting anymore, then i'll go now. Bye!" And just like that, Ryujin slipped out from the view and returned in her room.