RAH : 09

•-• one week later •-•

"How's life here, Beomgyu?" Yeonjun-hyung asked me.

Yeonjun-hyung, together with Soobin-hyung my dear bestfriend, visited me & his brother here at my(chois) apartment. "Doing good. About the pretending, well it's fine too."

"That's good to hear. But are you sure your parents won't find this out? Like Taehyun, that mf doesn't know how act like a real man. I mean he is a man, but he doesn't know how to act like a gentleman."

"Taehyun takes care of me like i'm his real fiancé, hyung. I told him not to pretend when my parents are not around, but he insisted. He said he likes it when he takes care of me." I responded.

"So that man grew mature, huh. Didn't know you could change him, Beomgyu."

"What? No, no. I didn't change him. He was just like the Taehyun you used to know. The Kang Taehyun who smokes and doesn't give' fuck to other people." Yeonjun chuckled.

"Where is he, by the way?"

"Upstairs. I told him that you guys are coming to see us, I thought he would be happy if he saw his brother, but it turns out he doesn't want to see you." Yeonjun smiled sadly.

"It's okay. That's what he is then and now. I'm still happy to hear that he's taking care of you. If something goes wrong, don't hesitate to tell me okay?" I nodded.

"I guess we have to go now. We can't stay here any longer because Soob has to do something related with his job." Yeonjun-hyung checked the time of his wristwatch.

"Bye beombeom. I'll see you again next time. Bye!" Soobin-hyung approached me and we exchanged hugs.

"Bye hyungs!" I said before they walked out from my apartment.

When the two were gone, Taehyun suddenly showed up from the kitchen bringing a bottle of fresh milk. Oh. He's shirtless.

"Oh. I didn't know you're at the kitchen all this time. Did you hear the conversation between me and your brother?" I asked him. Taehyun casually walked towards me, he stopped beside the coffee table to put the bottle of milk, then he continued walking towards me.

"Yeah. And he annoyed me." He held my hand and he lead us to the couch. He sat on the sofa with his hands still holding mine.

"Uhh. So I'm just going to stand here watching you sitting in front of me?" I asked. He's not letting go of my hand, so what do he expect me to do?

"Come here..." he parted his thighs and he PATTED HIS LAP. "...sit on my lap."

"Fuck you, why would I sit on your lap? I ain't a baby." I snapped my hands from his grip and turn around to leave. But before I could take a step away from him, he captured my hips & pulled me to sit on the part above his lap.

"Taehyun, let me go. I have a business to do." For the sake of my heating cheeks, I used all my strength to stand up— which I succeeded to do. But I didn't expect the next things that would happen.

Taehyun whirled me around to face him and pulled me to sit on his lap again— resulting for our abdomens to touch. This time, he laced his arms around my waist so I can't escape from him.

"Why are you doing this to me, Taehyun?"

"I want to make a sweet moment with you."

"Seriously? How many times should I tell you that we are not a real couple???"

"Real couple or not, I want to spend a time with you alone."

"Can we not do this here? I don't want noona or even Mom and Dad to see me sitting on your lap."