RAH : 14

10/19/22

"What's the matter between you two?" Eunjin asked. Something is very off between Taehyun and Beomgyu. So 'off' that Eujin could see the awkward tension lingering in the middle.

Beomgyu look up from the plate, looked at his fake fiancé, then to his mother. "Nothing."

With the simple nothing, Eujin know that there's something really wrong. "Did you guys fought? Argued? Never seen you like this."

Taehyun snapped out from his thoughts and place his hand upon Beomgyu's hand on the table. "We are perfectly fine, Mom. We are thinking about the wedding. Y'know, it's getting nearer." Taehyun reasoned. Beomgyu wanted to pull his hand from Taehyun's, but Taehyun curled their hands together.

"I understand what you feel. I remembered the day when I was so nervous because i'm getting reunited with the person I love the most. The feeling you feel right now, tsk, don't mind it. You should be happy instead because the day we waited is finally coming." Eujin beamed.

Beomgyu bit his inner lip. Beomgyu is guilty. Guilty for lying to his mother and father. He regretted being egoism. Everything is just an acting, everything is fake, Taehyun is not his real fiancé, Taehyun is faking for the sake of the money. Everything moves under a rent.

Beomgyu wonders... 'why'. 'Why' everytime he's with Taehyun, he forgot about the whole rent thingy? He kept telling Taehyun to not take the contract seriously, but he didn't even noticed that he, himself, took it seriously too.

Everytime their lips touched, everytime their bodies touched, & everytime they look at each other's eyes, they forgot that everything they did was to convince Beomgyu's parents that they don't have to spoil him any longer.

They should not feel this way. The both of them should avoid capturing feelings for each other.

"Hey Beom, are you alright?" Taehyun asked. Beomgyu slipped off from his thoughts, eyes crossed paths with Taehyun. He lowered his gaze and hummed. Taehyun remove his hand from Beomgyu's and inspected the boy.

"I believe you're not feeling well, hon." That petname slipped out from Taehyun's mouth. Beomgyu winced at the nickname, confusion filling up his mind. He likes it when Taehyun calls him that— no he shouldn't like it.

"No, I'm alright, Taehyun. There's nothing wrong with me—"

"Fuck you're not okay, hon! Look your sick! Why didn't you tell me sooner??!" Beomgyu didn't even realized that he's really not okay. Beomgyu touched his forehead and neck & Taehyun's right, he has a fever.

"Taehyun calm down, it's just a fever."

"Just a fever?! Beomgyu, you have to take a rest. Let's go upstairs."

"I'll call Dooyoung to ask him to buy medicine, Taehyun, please accompany Beomgyu to your room for now." Taehyun nodded & lead the sick male to his room, leaving Eujin behind with the used dishes.

They stepped inside Taehyun's room and the tattooed male lay Beomgyu down on his bed. "Do you need something, Beomgyu? Should I open the curtains for air or would you rather air conditioner? Do you want to eat porridge? Should I lay beside you & cuddle you hmh?"

"I'm okay, Taehyun."

"Come'on, Baby, answer me properly."

"I said I'm okay!!! I don't need no one. I want to be alone. Leave me alone." Beomgyu turned to his side to avoid seeing Taehyun.

"I won't allow that, baby. I ain't leaving your side. I'll stay beside you whether you like it or not." Taehyun turned the air conditioner on & hopped upon his bed to lay beside Beomgyu.