RAH : 23 !

WARNING🔋
You can skip until you see "🎡".

Beomgyu stepped out from the bathroom with wet hair and just a simple fluffy robe. After a long day, Beomgyu believed that he deserve a warm bath this evening and so he did.

When he reached in front of the bed, he saw Taehyun looking busy as ever with his laptop. Yeah Taehyun just started being busy with his laptop earlier, but Beomgyu missed the Taehyun who spends the rest of the day with him.

Beomgyu sighed, finding it useless to annoy Taehyun. He proceeded to the wardrobe to grab his underwear and pajamas, however, before he could wear his boxers, his eyes slipped back to where Taehyun was sitting and then to the lower portion of the robe.

That's when he thought of an idea. He put the boxers back to the closet and closed the wardrobe. He lazily draw his tracks to the other side of the bed where Taehyun was sitting at. When he arrived there, he bended over to close the gadget and pull Taehyun's attention.

Taehyun looked up to him. "What is it this time, baby?" He asked. Beomgyu pushed the gadget away from Taehyun's lap and instead replace himself surprising Taehyun because he knew that Beomgyu is wearing nothing under than innocent white robe.

Beomgyu landed his bottom upon Taehyun's covered part, gasping when his naked bottom come in contact with his shorts. When he put his hands upon Taehyun's shoulder, Taehyun also put his hands on his waist. Believing that maybe Beomgyu wants to talk about something.

However, Beomgyu is not going to discuss about something. "Are you going to tell me what bothered you earlier?" He asked gently. Beomgyu shook his head but didn't say anything further.

"Then what is it?" Beomgyu was hesitant to do so. But he encouraged himself to do it.

"B-Beomgyu..." Beomgyu closed the long gap between their lips. What shocked Taehyun more is when the boy upon his lap started grinding above his. Taehyun deepened the kiss as Beomgyu intensified his grinding.

Taehyun pulled away from the lips and Beomgyu took the opportunity to kiss his neck while Taehyun untied the knot of his robe and proceeded to touch his delicate bare thighs. The grinding never stops, instead, it gets more faster and needier.

There was something poking Taehyun's stomach. He pushed Beomgyu away from him slightly, making the boy forcibly stop kissing his neck. Taehyun looked down only to see Beomgyu's member so turned on. He looked up to Beomgyu again and smirked. "Did you do this in purpose, Gorgeous?"

Beomgyu looked away, but he nodded. Taehyun's smirk widened & he lifted Beomgyu's robe, exposing his bottom.

"O-oh... there..." Beomgyu squeaked when Taehyun groped his ass. He leaned further against Taehyun's chest when Taehyun teased him by spreading and un-spreading his ass, this caused his hole and member to become more wet.

"a-ahh.." Taehyun traced his strong finger along his wet cavern, resulting for Beomgyu to grip his shoulder. He travelled his hand back on his thighs and made his legs spread wide even more, he could feel the air touching his wet hole.

"You're so wet for me? Tsk. you're so dirty. So dirty for me, are you?" Taehyun grabbed the hem of his shirt and lifted it over his head, exposing his toned abs and the tattoos. The boy on his lap become even more wet just by looking at his tattoos... and abs.

He could grind on his abs if Taehyun would let him to.

"Lean back." Beomgyu obeyed. He leaned his upper body backwards, hands holding Taehyun's kneed behind him, and spread his legs wider in front of Taehyun's view. He got shy, Taehyun was too hot and here's him feeling embarrassed and small.