Rent A Husband : Special 2/2

extrap chap por u pt.2

-————-

"Taehyun-ah?" Beomgyu, who's wearing a green apron with apple emojis design, called out for his husband who seemed to be gone with their kids. 'The house is so quiet!'

"Tyun-ah? Are you there? Hae? Sung? Where are they?" Beomgyu was getting upset as he strolled outside the house, finding his family from the backyard, rooftop, attic, and rooms, yet he spotted no one roaming around.

Beomgyu pouted, slightly bewildered. "They told me they were hungry, asked me to make pasta, then I finished cooking and... they are gone? Ugh! Did Taehyun...! That prick!" He immediately took his phone from the coffee table and dialed Taehyun's number.

Calling : My hot-ass husby💕

Beomgyu | Taehyun

: "Yah! Kang Taehyun! Where did you go? Where is Kang Beomhae & Kang Taesung?! Did I cooked pasta for nothing!?"

"Honey, chill. We're just out for some ice cream, yeah? Beomhae asked for it but was too scared to approach you cuz you looked like you didn't want to be 'disturbed' so she told me instead." :

: "I'm getting angry to the fact that you left without telling me! You know what happens when I'm too overwhelmed with e-emotions."

"Beommie? Are you crying? Seriously? Here we go again. We're going home okay? And try not to cry. If you're still crying when we get there, I'll swear we're going to talk this on bed." :

: "Fuckass. I'm tearing because I'm worried. I was one step ahead from thinking that you were getting kidnapped while I was cooking pasta. Now get home before I'll be the one who'll scold you in bed."

"Sexy. I'd like that."

: "Sometimes, I think I married a sex mania hot-ass motherfucker with soft heart. I love you, be here soon, I'll prepare the food."

"Thanks, honey. I know I'm hot. Be there. *Mwah* Don't cry, okay? I love you too."

The called ended. Beomgyu smiled genuinely, Taehyun just makes his heart go to cloud 9. After spending his time squealing & admiring his husband on his mind, he decided to finish the pasta and prepare the plates. He fished a spoon from the bowl and tested the sauce.

"Wah. This is good." He turned the stove off & then proceeds to wash the dishes. Though, he has dishwasher machine, he preferred to use his hands. He cleaned the counter after with a rag and then prepared the pasta on the plates.

When he finished preparing the last plate, the door sprang open revealing the three that he has been waiting for. "Eoppa! We brought ice cream with Appa! And look what we brought for you! Your favorite flavor, mango!" His son handed him a mango flavored popsicle with a huge smile glueing on his lips.

Beomgyu chuckled & then he kneeled making Taesung taller an inch. "Thank you, Taesung. Why don't you occupy your seat now before Beomhae could steal it from you?" Taesung immediately nodded and went to his favorite seat where he believe that he receives more food on that spot.