RAH : 27 !

a hot but angst chapter be like : 🗿
warning i guess?☺️

vote | comment

————

Beomgyu stared at the ceiling with the feeling of dozens of butterflies flying on his stomach.  It wasn't because of the fact that they're going to their honeymoon, it's because of his name. "Kang Beomgyu. So fit. So beautiful. So wow. Askjsksksksksksksks" Beomgyu's laugh made  a keyboard smash.

He used to fantasize his surname to be a Kang and now that he's finally one, he couldn't help it but giggle until he loses breath. He keeps on rolling on the bed, wrinkling the bed sheet.He looks like a teenager who was asked to go out with his long time crush. "I'm not a teenager. I'm married now." He sat up to say that, then he lay down again to roll like a sushi.

His husband is taking a shower, Taehyun told him to shower with him but he refused. There is something in his thoughts that's telling that he might not able to handle Taehyun's chulala body. But he needs to get to used with it soon. To save water, of course. (🗿)

He abruptly sat up when the bathroom swung open and revealed the spiciest man Beomgyu have ever seen. 'That fucking tattoos!' Oh no, Beomgyu needs a lot of oxygen right now. He could faint by just looking at his Taehyun. But  he needs to hold himself. Buckle himself.

"My Beomgyu looks like a tomato. Something bothering you?" Taehyun asked with his usual sexy voice that sends shivers to Beomgyu. The other male snapped from his thoughts. "Or... are you bothered because of me?"

Beomgyu widened his eyes and a gasp left his lips when Taehyun moved closer in front of him and bend down, hands on each other side of Beomgyu's body—trapping him, & his face hovering Beomgyu's. Beomgyu could feel the heat rushing on his spine. He looked away to avoid Taehyun's hot breath.

"Or were you expecting for something else? Thinking of something valuable to do tonight, are you?" Unholy mercy, Beomgyu wants to just dig a hole and hide there forever. This guy in front of him is so irresistible, okay? And he doesn't know how to respond to his teases and whatsoever things.

Beomgyu's heart jumped when Taehyun's lips formed a smirk—and carefully place his gentle hands on his hips. Beomgyu couldn't deny that he feels so hot right now. Who wouldn't feel this way when a hot jerk is looking at you as if he's going to eat you.

"Hey, look at me, beautiful." Beomgyu's cheeks turned red even more. This thing is so unfair! Taehyun could make him feel this way but he could not make him!

But Beomgyu did look at Taehyun's eyes. "You are so fucking cute when you look at me." He said. Beomgyu snorted—tried to snort— and tried his best to push Taehyun away, but he failed because he felt weak by just touching Taehyun's bare hard chest. Taehyun grabbed his wrist and place it upon his lips, shocking Beomgyu by leaving a gentle kiss on the back  of his palm.

Beomgyu gulped, he managed to gulp before his lips got occupied with the other one. He tried his best to relax, accept the kiss and let Taehyun lead him. When Taehyun noticed that Beomgyu was slowly relaxing with the kiss, he pushed deeper, held Beomgyu's neck to stable him, and attacked Beomgyu's mouth with his tongue.

Beomgyu gasped with the sudden muscle entering his mouth but proceeded to enjoy the kiss. They maked out—with Taehyun gently pushing Beomgyu to lay on the bed and hover upon him. Beomgyu immediately wrapped his arms around Taehyun's neck to hold onto him as Taehyun continued to attack his mouth.