RAH : 28

what can I say?

vote | comment

-————-

DAY 2 : HONEYMOON

"Beomgyu... I know you're affected with the situation, but please give mercy to your poor stomach." Taehyun pleaded. Beomgyu didn't eat anything since morning and Taehyun has  to convince him to eat his lunch. Beomgyu is still speechless and less active after Taehyun told him everything last night. His strengths were long gone & he feels like he would pour tears if he snap his eyes to Taehyun.

The confession has a big impact to the newly wedded couple. Beomgyu lost his interest and motivation to enjoy their honeymoon because of the despair to go back home & consult his mother. He wants to see her. He desperately wants to see her and confirm everything. He's too devastated that he didn't notice that his husband needs attention too. He forgot about him all because of his thoughts.

Taehyun's lips left a deep sigh. Beomgyu still ignored him. Beomgyu's not to himself right now, Taehyun could say. He wants to offer a space to Beomgyu, but he's too worried and nervous to do it. Just by looking at Beomgyu's pale lips and motionless body, he can predict that Beomgyu wouldn't take care of himself.

Ryujin relied on him. He must do his duty & responsibility as Beomgyu's husband. "Hey" He attempted to get his attention. Beomgyu remained silent and unresponsive, like he's some sort of a corpse body going through a extreme embalming. Taehyun's getting really scared. He needs to do something.

Not able to handle Beomgyu's unresponsive self anymore, Taehyun suddenly leaned in & claimed the other's pale lips, moving to cover whole Beomgyu's lips to snap him. Somehow,  it worked because Beomgyu's soft hands had itself travelling from his lap upto Taehyun's broad shoulders and his lips moved against Taehyun's. A kiss is the medicine.

Taehyun pushed deeper before he parted to look at Beomgyu's eyes. "Please stop making me worried, Beommie. Is there anything you want to say? You can always tell me about it. Just please... talk to me." Taehyun begged. It seems like Beomgyu listened to him because  all of the sudden, Beomgyu pulled him into a warm embrace in a quick speed.

Taehyun gotten more worried when he felt Beomgyu's body trembling and shaking under his hold. "Go on. I'm here." Taehyun carefully and gently stroked his fingers through his soft hair, inhaling Beomgyu's lavender scent. The male sobbed and emotionally break down in Taehyun's arms just like what Taehyun wants him to do.

Hearing him cry? That would be the last thing Taehyun wants to hear. In fact, he can never bare seeing Beomgyu cry. Seeing Beomgyu all helpless and hopeless crumples his heart. He gets so weak but protective when he hear his love sobbing, whimpering, so helpless. All he wanted to do at the right moment is to guard Beomgyu from the reality and keep him safely from any pain that would make him cry.

Beomgyu is very weak when he cries. Many people, including his relatives, keeps telling him to hide whenever he cries because they  say he looks pathetic and desperate. Hearing them calling him desperate sounds like some sort of humiliation towards him. However, he never talks back nor speak for himself for he believes that they were right.

It hurted him, getting called desperate, greed for attention, spoiled, judgemental. He sums all of it up because his trust issues made him convince to believe to what the others say. So whenever he cries, he would make sure that people are secluded to avoid self-low-esteem. There was times he cried in front of people & he didn't stop crying for weeks thinking that people who saw him cried might think that he is very pathetic and horrible.