RAH : 04

@Taehyun's apartment

Beomgyu is standing in front of Taehyun's apartment. He was looking up, observing the apartment the boy's living on. It's hella weird and creepy. The window on the second floor room was tainted with black.

Beomgyu pushed the gate lighty to see if it's open, and just like what he thought, the gate was unlock. He entered inside the barrier & went in front of the door to knock. Beomgyu was hesitant to dribble his knuckles on the door, something inside him is telling him to walk away from danger.

He sighed deeply. There's no turning back this time. Beomgyu slowly knocked on the door, not knowing that he could use doorbell instead. "Is he not home?" He tried to knock again, but still no one respond.

Beomgyu looked everywhere, he peeked on the window, checked the garden, & anywhere else but there's no trace of the boy. Beomgyu sighed again, Yeonjun told him that Taehyun was on his apartment. But it seems like no one's here.

"He might be sleeping. Oh, Doorbell. I can use this doorbell." The purple-haired boy tapped the doorbell twice. He fix his clothes and stood properly. He assumed that the boy will open the door this time.

Just like what Beomgyu assumed, the door knob clicked open. Beomgyu opened his lips when the door swing open, but he suddenly halted. His eyes dropped on Taehyun's bare torso. 'T-tattoos...."

Meanwhile, Taehyun noticed how Beomgyu stared on his torso. He knows he's hot and he's purposely not wearing a shirt to flex his sexy tattoos to people. "You again." The tone of his voice was enough to pull Beomgyu from his thoughts.

Beomgyu snapped his eyes from Taehyun's torso and look at him straight in the eyes. "Yeah, it's me again. Mind letting me in?" Taehyun licked his inner cheeks, letting someone this beautiful might turn him on.

"What are you doing here, fluffy cheeks?" He asked Beomgyu using his teasing voice. This boy pissed him off yesterday and he doesn't know why he suddenly wanted to see him.

Beomgyu's cheeks burned a little, someone just called his cheeks 'fluffy'. The wonderful part is that 'someone' happens to be hot and sexy. "I-I'm here to.. rent you as my husband" There's the topic again.

Taehyun licked his teeth, he's trying to gather himself from his anger issues. "Tell me, fluffy cheeks. Why does it has to be me?" He asked. Beomgyu gulped when the boy raised his fore arm and leaned it against the doorframe.

"B-because you're my only option . Tomorrow is the arrival of my parents & I have no choice anymore except f-forcing you to say yes" The purple haired boy shyly looked down to avoid Taehyun's weird gaze.

Taehyun's eyes wandered around, checking if someone saw Beomgyu talking with him. It's making him uncomfortable when someone is being a 'marites'. "Let's not talk outside, come inside, fluffy cheeks" Beomgyu bit his lips and obeyed Taehyun.

They head to the living room and Taehyun told him to make himself comfortable on the sofa near at the kitchen. "Let me take a guess, Yeonjun-hyung told you where I lived, right?" Beomgyu nodded. Taehyun slammed his tired ass on the single sofa near at the stairs.

"To be honest with you, fluffy cheeks, I really wanted to help you with your big problem. Uhhh, Yeonjun-hyung was forcing me to say 'yes' to you just for the money. Can't you believe it? He's willing to exchange me for the money?" Beomgyu didn't respond, he doesn't know what to respond especially when Taehyun's torso is bothering him.

"O-oh. I see. Yeonjun-hyung looks so......mad when he heard that you rejected the offer. He went to my apartment earlier and told me to understand you. He said I should understand you" Beomgyu said. Taehyun licked his lips.