RAH : 11

@at evening

"Taehyun, what do you think we should eat? Do you think pasta is a good meal for dinner? Or I should cook beef steak instead?" Steak together with pasta looks delicious.

"I heard Mom loves pasta." Beomgyu knows that his mother loved pasta. His Dad loves it too, but Ryujin doesn't like pasta. Back when they are still little, Ryujin got choked by the pasta and she was traumatized after that.

"Yeah, but Ryujin-noona does't like pasta. I guess we should go with the steak instead." Beomgyu opened the fridge to get the frozen steak. After closing the door, he then placed the frozen steak on the sink and turned the tap on, letting the warm water embrace the frozen bag.

While he's waiting for the water to unfreeze the bag of frozen steak, Beomgyu readied the other ingredients he will use: seasonings, sauces & utensils and pans. After getting the things he will use, he returned to the sink and turned the tap off. The once frozen bag of steak is now less frozen and sliceable.

He opened the bag and took the steak out from the plastic bag. He picked the chop board and placed the steak upon it. "God this things is heavy." He sighed. He then grab a butcher's knife from the drawer. This type of knife can cut steak easily compare to normal slicing knives.

He placed the sharp part of the butcher's knife on the frozen steak and grind it down to cut the beef. But it looks like his strength is not enough to cut the steak. "Taehyun! TAE!" Taehyun instantly showed up from the living room with his eyebrows quirked up.

"Help me cut this steak, please." He pleaded. Taehyun went behind him and grasped his hand from behind. "Geez, you should have cooled this down first." Taehyun muttered. Taehyun ended up backhugging the elder.

They successfully cut the steak into six pieces and Beomgyu thanked Taehyun for helping him. Beomgyu went back to his focus. After washing the six pieces of steak, he turned to the other side of the kitchen island to make the spices. While he's mixing the seasonings, Taehyun's veiny arms suddenly made its way around Beomgyu's waist from behind.

Beomgyu glanced down to his waist. There's a glimpse of feather brushing against his heart when Taehyun tightened his arms around his waist, allowing his(taehyun) chest to touch Beomgyu's back. "I'll take note that you like hugs." Beomgyu spoke. Taehyun chuckled & placed his chin upon Beomgyu's shoulder.

"You're loving skinships lately. I thought you hate me.." Beomgyu spoke again. The clingy boy sighed, his hand on Beomgyu's stomach slowly caressing the soft tummy. "Who said that? Who said I hate you?" Taehyun asked.

"Me. From what I remembered, you hate me for not telling you that the w-wedding will be next month. The main reason why I thought you hate me, is because I forced you to be my fake fiancé. Until now, I'm still feeling guilty for forcing you." Beomgyu explained.

In Taehyun's point of view, he can't really say that he hates Beomgyu. Yes he's annoyed of him because there is a lot of things about this renting thingy that he didn't know. He feel a glimpse of hatred when Beomgyu compared himself to him when they first met. But, now seems different.

Taehyun is confused. He doesn't like skinship (s) before, but now, he likes hugging or even holding Beomgyu tightly as if he's not willing to let go of him. He is wondering why, why he become like this after meeting Beomgyu.

Everthing changed so sudden. So sudden. So fucking sudden that Taehyun couldn't even process anythig but choses to go with the flow instead. He thought it's better if he should act as Beomgyu's fake fiancé on-cam or off-cam. (With bg's parents or without bg's parents).