Rent A Husband : note

Welcome!

i'm glad u made it to my fourth fanfic!

This chapter is supposed to be posted before the prologue but I forgot to make this(srsly I made this while making chap 28).

If you're a new reader (on this fanfic) there are some notes and warnings u should expect and be aware of:

‼️ BxB relationship (boy x boy)
Taehyun x Beomgyu focused.

‼️ pure fanfiction, none of the events, traits, and some other physical appearance (like what Taehyunie has here) exists in real life.

‼️ Everything is based on the delulu author's imagination and delusional scenarios.

‼️ Taehyun's really sexy I swear.

‼️ I don't ALLOW translations and other stuff that includes posting my story to other social platforms / websites.

‼️ u can mostly see this (🗿) emoji when you neared chapters 20+ (cuz why not🗿)

‼️ english is not my first language, and I can be terribe at it smtms. Typos and grammatical errors cannot be avoided by the author cause she has fast hands and she barely notice the mitsakes. (🗿)
(like right now, u didn't notice immediately right? hehe🗿)

‼️ Expect a mature scenes, but lol the scenes aren't worst because the author doesn't know how to make one😌 and I also put a sign that indicates mature scenes (but every scenes here has important scene🗿)

🧁 also, I'm named taegyudelulu for nothing. Might as well buckle yourself because i have to put cringe and straightforward level 100%.

🧁 expect that every chapters indicates next day or weeks unless it says 'Same Day', the author is super potato to write a note before starting the story. Or just connect the dots cause some doesn't have a 'same day' but is continuation of the previous chapter😘

So I'm not going to take this message long because I don't want to ruin the fun. Most of the chapters has 3000+ words so expect it to be long(or not). I'm really thankful for reading this fanfic and if you're not comfortable enough you can always skip the book.

Remember, i'm writing this for fun and entertainment!

- taegyudelulu