RAH : 10

At the phone call...
Jay | Taehyun

: "Have you thought about kissing him, dude? That's not a bad idea, btw."

"Kiss is so sudden, Jay. I want to do something romanatic but not obviously romantic. I'm sure you understand what I meant since you've done a lot of things when you're still courting Jungwon." :

: "things goes old, dude. I even forgot how I won Jungwon's heart. It's either I used the typical crush boy type or suave boy type."

"I don't care about your type of appearance. All I want and need to know, is your advice. I want to impress someone without saying that i'm impressing him. Help the shit out of me, dude." :

: "Dude, this is the first time you asked for my advice. I thought you didn't want my advice because they sound dumb???"

"I did said that, but I was just joking. Come on, I really need your flirting advice. How am I supposed to know that my skills are working?" :

: "Just do normal stuff like hugging him or kiss him during the timr you pretend as a awful cute couple, that works at that way. Take advantage with the pretending stuff."

"But what if he become uncomfortable? How am I supposed to know that he's liking my flirting skills? I don't want to make him uncomfy, that would ruin my chance." :

: "Duh, just do the stuff I told you to do. I still have to get Jungwon from his workplace. I have to go now. Bye dude, goodluck."

"Fine. Bye dude." :

Taehyun ended the call. He wasted his time just to ask advices from his bestfriend, Jay. Beomgyu is peacefully sleeping on his arms beside him— they are still on the couch but they're lying down.

He sighed. He's bored. He tried to think 'bout things he could deal, but none of his thoughts seems interesting. Nothing perks him up cuz his lovely dovely fluffy cheeks is sleeping.

He shifted his head to the other side to face the beautiful sleeping man beside him. Oh heavens, why do Beomgyu has to be this so pretty that Taehyun couldn't even take his eyes off? He's been staring at him like a creep.

"Hell man, why do you have to be so pretty?" Taehyun muttered. That question has been floating inside his head for almost an hour now. Beomgyu, his features are so unique.

An idea popped up inside Taehyun's head. He immediately grab his phone again & opened the camera to take a selfie with the boy beside him. "Say cheese, cutie" He tapped the button and wallah! He can use it as a lockscreen now.

He happily set the cute picture as a wallpaper and lockscreen. He doesn't care if someone or Beomgyu sees the lockscreen of his phone. He loves it, and no one can change his mind.

Whilst he's staring at the screen of his phone, Beomgyu beside him suddenly yawned and cuddled closer to him.

Taehyun set his phone aside & embraced him closer. He's thinking that maybe the cute boy wants more warmth, so he didn't hesitate to pull him closer and share his warmth.

Not so long, Beomgyu fluttered his eyes open. His head hurts because of oversleeping. When he returned to his consciousness, "SHIT!" He squealed loudly, who wouldn't be surprised if the handsome face of Kang Taehyun greets your virgin eyes?