♛┈⛧┈ 018

An hour later,Midnight

An hour later,
Midnight...

Second Person's POV

You were cuddling with Haruchiyo after you both just finished making love. He heaved out a sigh of contentment. Your head was resting on his arm whilst you placed your palm on his bare, broad chest. He played with your hair , smiling softly at you. A comforter was covering the rest of Haruchiyo's and your body.

"That's my first time, you know... Making love."

"Same here, Haru."

"It feels...much better and more pleasuring than fucking."

"Indeed , it is."

You couldn't agree more with his words. A person could only feel the greatest pleasure of intimation when they did the deed with their significant other.

"Now I feel like I wanna make love with you everyday, sweetheart." Haruchiyo teased flirtatiously, his sly smirk curled on his lips. You chuckled heartily before hovering on top of him. You sat on his waist, your hands roaming on his chest.

"Now, now... You're really tempting me here, Haru. Say, what do you think about round two?" You suggested, a seductive smirk curved on your face. You enticingly brushed your fingers against his neck. You knew that spot was his most sensitive, weakest spot.

Haruchiyo grew nervous under your gaze , excitement surged in his system. He grasped both your wrists and beckoned you to wrap your hands around his neck. Curious, you softly squeezed his neck. He let out a moan when you did that, his face reddening.

"...I'm up for it. But can you take the lead, please? I... I desire for you to make love with me." Haruchiyo pleaded. He reached out his hands to your face and cupped your cheeks. His eyes filled with extreme neediness and craving for your touch.

"Haru... Of course I will. I'm more than willing to make love with you." You smiled at your love. Leaning down to his ear, you kissed his earlobe chastely. "I love you too much to resist myself from admiring this art of perfection before me."

You whispered those words of praises into his ear, making him feel more anticipated of your touch. He tilted his head, giving you complete access to his neck. You gave his neck a long lick. His Adam apple bobbed up upon feeling the slickness of your tongue.

His face heated up as he covered his mouth with his fist, preventing his moans from escaping his mouth. Dismayed by his action, you grasped his wrist and pinned his hand above his head. Haruchiyo was shocked by your roughness.

"Don't ever try to hide your moans from me. I want to hear my name leaving that pretty lips of yours as I make love with you." You demanded commandingly. Haruchiyo nodded , not disobeying your words.

"You really are my good boy, love." You were pleased. "Now...let me love you all night long, Haru darling."

Locking your lips with his in a long kiss, you continued the intimate night with Haruchiyo..