Kabanata 40

Kabanata 40

Rizen P.O.V

I got bored listening to dad's sayings. I'm in the meeting with him and others. I miss my Sera..

"Dad can you not let me do all the jobs" I said as soon as the meeting is done.

"Why?, You're the one who told me to that you will take all the hard one" he said. I groan.

"That was before...and besides won't be it too hard for me" pagpapalusot ko. He laughed.

"You just want more time to be with Sera.." he said.

"Exactly dad...I should hurry and be home quickly to my beautiful wife..." I said and he laughed.

"She's not your wife.."

"Yet dad.. she's not my wife yet, but she promised as soon as I came back she will marry me right away, so please dad...let me.." I beg him and shaking his shoulders.

"Fine..fine...you can go"
He said and shook his head. I immediately exit my way out and go to the Hera Kingdom as possible.

"Where is Sera?"
I ask Nathan when I saw him. He laughed and look at me with a teasing look.

"You're so hooked"
He said and smirk at me.

"You don't care, your condition is more hooked than I'am just answe me!" I said. Losing my patience.

"Nasa kwarto nya!"
He said but before I go she grab my hands and give a teasing look again.

"Anong gagawin mo sa kwarto ni Sera?...magoorayson kayo!?"
He said and put his hand in his parted lips. I seriously look at him.

"You're so screwed up"
I said and continue walking to my wife's room. As soon as I entered the room I saw her peacefully sleeping in her bed.

I smiled and stared at her for a long time. I could not get enough of her.
She's just so beautiful and pure.

When she woke up she looked surprised when she saw me. I laughed and sit on her bed.

"You're already here?!"
Gulat nyang tanong.

"I miss you..."
I pouted and hugged her on her waist. Resting my chin in her shoulder.

"Parang 3 hours pa lang 'nong huli tayong magkita" sabi nya at natawa.

"That's long..."
I whisper and close my eyes. Resting in her shoulder.

"3 days naging 3 hours?, Akala ko ba magtatagal ka 'don?" She ask.

"I can't... focus..if you're only the one who cross my mind" I said scratching the bridge of my nose.

"Oa mo naman haha"
She said while laughing.

"You said you will marry me that's why I immediately go here" I said.

"Kahit naman anong mangyari papakasalan pa din naman kita" she said. I looked at her and held her hands.

"I know..I've done so many things to hurt you..but I wanted you to know that the Rizen infront of you now is not the Rizen you see when I hurted you, that's the memories I want to buried in my mind, I hurted you..and that's the reason why I'm holding back to marry you, I feel like I'm not the right person you deserve and-"
She immediately put his point finger in my lips and look at me straight in my eyes.

"No one can tell me who is deserving for my love except for myself...and I'm telling you now you are the right and deserving for my love.." she said. I felt my heart beat so fast. I sighed and laughed.

"You just made my heart beat fast in just a seconds, even without you doing anything..you made me like this..everyday..I love you..Sera"
I said and smiled at her.

"I love you too...My Rizen and I'm willing to be with you forever and always choosing you.."
She said.

"We're walking through this together just hold my hand..and we will go to our new journey.." I said and kiss her forehead and her hands lastly In her lips.

______________________________________

this is not the end.....yet :)