CHP 2

Professor came in class

Prof; How are you students?
Students; GOOD

~
After college

İ dropped Jennie to her house and now İ am on my way back to my home.

Rain was pouring on road. İ want to enjoy this moment very badly. So I park at the side of road and come out from the my car.

Just when İ stepped out of my car İ was getting wet because of pouring rain on me.

This beautiful, peaceful and relaxing weather. Some people were running here there with their umbrellas. But I don't care about them very much. İ was looking at sky with fully open arms of mine.

İ was fully wet. Just like drunk people İ was walking here and there with full joy.

After half hour of enjoy İ decided to get back home.

~

İ enter in my house with fully wet clothes. Mom came from kitchen and look at me from head to toe.
Mom; don't tell me that you wet yourself.
Leena; Dont worry mom, İ just wanted to enjoy😁.
Mom; Go and take shower, İ am making soup for you.

İ don't want to make her angry on me so I silently obeyed her and head to upstairs in my room. As you know today's 21st century moms.

~

Evening

Sneezing 🤧

     Sneezing 🤧

          Sneezing 🤧

Aacchhuuu

Aacchhuuu

Omg what I myself got into. İ don't why I can't just enjoy in rain.

Sneezing 🤧

    Sneezing 🤧

Mom; Look what you have got yourself into. İ always told you not play in rain. But your little crazy ass won't listen to me. What if your father got to know about your sickness.

Leena; sneezing 🤧 don't 🤧 tell him 🤧 İ am fine🤒.

Mom; Yeah.

She looks at me from head to toe.

Leena; Mom don't make fun of me 🤧.
Mom; These are medicines eat them. You feel better. İ request you plz next time don't play in rain. İ don't want my daughter to get sick.

Leena; Ok mom next time İ won't🤧.
Mom; 😁 take rest. Tomorrow you are not going to college.
Leena; Ok

~
One day later

~One day later