CHP 8

İ wokeup due to bad headache which İ was probably having with almost crying overnight.

~

İ was making breakfast for myself and for him also. Because İ am not like him. İ am his wife and İ have some duties to complete. İ hear a door knock. i went to open a door. İ opened a door and saw my parents and Jungkook's parents standing outside. They came inside and sit on sofa.

" How are you my child" Mrs jeon said hugging me.

" İ am good" İ said

~

" Where is Jungkook" Mrs jeon asked

" Oh he is upstairs in his room" İ told them

" Go and call him" Mr jeon said to me

" Ok " İ Said and went upstairs to call him.

~

Upstairs

İ knock his door and got no response. After knocking like three times İ don't wait outside İ went inside his room.

" His room is very very beautiful" i thought

He was sleeping.

" This dracula looks so cute in his sleep" İ said and went close to him to wake him up.

As I was going to wake him up İ saw a shadow on floor. İ get to know that someone from parents was looking at us. İ went close to him and kiss his forehead.

" Babe wake up" İ said while shaking him a little

He opens his eyes and was about to shout at me but İ put my finger on my lips and gesture him at the shadow. Seems like he got to know. So he play along with me.

" Jagi let me asleep please" he said

" No our parents are waiting downstairs and they are calling you" i told him

" oh ok" İ said and was about to go but he hold my hand and kissed me on forehead.

" Now go and tell them i am coming" He said

Jk POV

İf mom was not seeing us, definitely I will shout at her for coming at my room.

~

İ went downstairs and wipe my forehead with my sleeves.

~'~'~'

At dining room

Our parents were sitting while chit chatting about their own topics.

" Oh you came" Said Mrs jeon
" Yes Mom" jk said

He said and meet my parents.
" How are you son" dad said while patting his back

" İ am good, what About you" he reply

" Fit fat" dad says

İ quietly place dishes on table which my mom has cooked because I don't know how to cook properly so i give them my mom made food. Because i don't know how it will taste.

~

At living room

Mrjeon and my dad were talking about their business and my mom and Mrs jeon were talking about their own stuff. İ was also sitting with mom and aunty. Jungkook went upstairs after having breakfast.

" Leena" Mrs jeon called me
" Yes aunty" İ said ☺️
" Plz call Jungkook we have some important matter to discuss." She said

" Ok" İ said and went upstairs while shivering