CHP 36

" what you want from us " Mr jeon said while standing folding his arms and smiling.

" She wants Jungkook to marry Lisa" Mrs jeon spoke and he look at me.

" Why Leena, İs he bothering you? Don't he treat you well? What happened dear why want them to get married?" He asked and I stand up and hug him.

" Dad I think he loves Lisa and wants to marry her. İ came here because I want you guys to give them permission for marriage." i spoke still hugging him.

" But what about you? Your parents will be worried. What will I tell to them, that I didn't took good care your daughter well? How can I face Kim?Don't you love him, then why you agreed to let them married?" He asked and I backed off.

" Dad Its my will and my wish to let them married. You ask me your daughter, then prove it to me by giving permission to them" i spoke and he looked at me with saddened eyes.

" İts very difficult for me to give permission" he was cutt off by mom.

" She was saying we have to prove it to her that we see her as our daughter. İts very difficult dear. We love you. How can we give you permission for their marriage. İf they are that desperate to marriage let them come here and ask themselves. she spoke

" İ will tell you tomorrow. Mr.kim is more like my brother, how can I ruin his daughter life. You are my daughter. İ always see you as my daughter,how can I ruin my daughter life like this". He spoke

" Won't will you grant my wish. Won't will you grant your daughter wish?" İ asked with tear in my eyes.

İ never in my life thought that İ would ask my love to marry someone else. And for that I will take permission from his parents. What should I call this love of mine?

" İ will think about it dear. You have put me in a very difficult position". He spoke and I smile

" Leena can you stay here tonight" mom said

" Okay mom tonight I will stay here" i spoke while smiling.

" Thank God you agreed " she said and hugged me again.

" You are the best mom" I said and hugged her back.

~~

İ was now in my room being worried for their decision. İ don't know what they will decide. İ was thinking about it but then my phone rings and I looked at it.

" Why are you not coming to college?" She yelled from another side.

" Aye aye, I know one day you will tear apart my eardrums" i spoke and she chuckled

" First tell me why are you not coming to college?" She asked

" İ left my studies." İ straightly replied

" What!!!!!!"? She again yelled and I backed away.

" Seriously I know you will tear my ears one day" i said

" Just tell me, what I am listening from you? İs it true? Why are you leaving them? İf Jeon Jungkook is the reason behind your leaving studies then I am gonna beat him very badly" she spoke non- stop.

" Jennie wait, take breath" i said and she take breath which she was holding.

" İts my will to leave them. İ think I have to stop them. İ can't continue them anymore." İ spoke with a hint of sadness in my voice.

" But Leena how can you leave them? You are very intelligent student, you are topper, then why?" She asked being worried

" Jennie I think Its better for me leave them." İ spoke

" İ hope you are doing right" she said in low voice.

" İ hope" i said

" How is Jimin to you?" İ asked

" He is good, he is very caring towards me." She replied and I hummed.

" That's good. Take care of him and also your." İ replied and she chuckled.

" Pabo take care of yourself. Don't worry your husband will take care of you and also will love you with his heart." She said

" Hmmm"

" Leena! Me and Jimin are going to married soon. You have to come with your husband" she said and I smiled bitterly.

" Okay dumb head I will come and will do dance on your wedding" i replied

" Yess!!!!!" She again yelled tearing my eardrums.

" Yeah!! Please don't be excited too much" i replied

" Hehe"

" Okay bye Jennie take care of yourself and your soon be husband" i said

" Ok bye and also take care of yourself and your husband" she said and I chuckled sadly.

İ scoffed and lay down on bed to sleep.

~~

🌅 Morning 🌄

İ woke up due to sun raise hitting on my face. İ opened my eyes and see Mrs jeon was standing and doing curtains on side to let the light inside the room.

" Good morning sweetie" she said and caressedy hairs.

" Good morning mom" i spoke in my morning voice.

" Go and get fresh your dad is waiting downstairs for you" she said and I got up.

" What he decided?" İ asked

" Dear I don't know what's his decision, he don't told me" she said and I smile.

" Just wait I am coming" i said and she nod her head and went out of the room.

İ quickly went to washroom for fresh up. After sometime I came out and went downstairs. İ went to living room and saw dad was sitting on sofa reading newspaper. İ quietly went towards him and sat opposite of him.

" Good morning" i spoke politely

" Good morning, first let's go and have breakfast" he said

" Ok as you say" i said

" Let's go your mom will eat us instead of breakfast" he said while chuckling.

After having our breakfast we again come to living room and sat on couch.

" So dad what you decided"? İ asked with my raving heart. My heartbeat was abnormal due to nervousness.

" Forgive me daughter"

_________~~~~_________

How are you feeling?

#jeonhelixz

Next day