CHP 25

İ was in my own world imagining crazy things but i heared some voice. Due to it İ flinch a little and look at my right side. Just when İ see him he had already stopped the car. İ got confuse and asked him.

"W-what h-ha-appened?" İ asked and cursed at my tongue for being stuttering Infront of him.

"Nothing can you please be serious at least for 10 mins" he spoke with his intimating eyes on me.

İ smiled at him and sat straight then again looked outside because if İ look at him again İ will laugh 😂. He again start the car and we reached in college. İ opened the car door and get off. Just İ went outside İ saw some students were looking at me. İ raised my eyebrow at them and they quickly rushed here there.

At lunch break

Me , Jennie and Jimin were talking about random stuf.

"What about you Jimin" i asked
"İ am good. What about you?" He asked with little smile
"İ am good but I wanted some answers from both of you and you have to give it honestly" İ said and both looked eachother in confusion.

"Are you guys dating?" İ asked and Jennie gets shy while looking at her lap playing with her fingers. İ chuckled at her cuteness.

"Yes, we wanted to tell you but Jennie told me about your matters. So we decided when you will be easy so we will tell you then and there." Jimin told me.

"Aww thank you for caring about me. But İ am eager to listen your marriage date first. So better decide it." İ spoke and smile at them.

"We will" Jimin spoke

"Listen Jimin if you really love Jennie then care about her. Don't make her feel miserable about herself and your relation. Don't let a tear drop from her precious eyes. Don't yell at her. Make her feel special. İf you have any girlfriend then leave her or Jennie because your wife and girlfriend living in under same roof i can't tolerate this. Give her every happiness you can give to her.

She is only my bestie more like sister. Just I want this from you and nothing else. İ smile with a tear drop from my eye but i quickly wipe it because in real I was telling Jimin about myself. Just how İ am passing my life."

"Don't worry sister I will give her every happiness she wants. İ will give her everything that makes her happy about us." He said and hold Jennie's hand in his.

" So Jennie what about you" i asked Jennie.
" İ am willing to give him every happiness he wants from me" Thank you Jimin for loving me." Jennie spoke.

" Don't start here" İ said and we all laugh.

"Come on we have to go our next class." İ said and headed to my class.

~~

Now I am again waiting outside his car. I was tapping my foot desperately waiting for him. As I was waiting for him İ saw some female teachers come towards me.

"What are you doing here with Mr jeon car"? One of them spoke.
"Actually my car tire pentures when İ was coming to college. So Mr jeon helped me today." İ spoke.

"İf something is more than this , then forget about it kid , because he is mine." One of them comes close to me and speak in my ear.

"Yes, teacher İ got it. He is all yours. You can have anytime. Don't worry about me İ am already married to someone you don't know" İ spoke with my fake smile.

"Oh mind to tell me who is your husband"? She spoke with her sweetest words.

"He is outside the country nowadays, what about your relationship with Mr jeon"? İ asked

" He is my secret boyfriend" she said with satisfied smirk on her face.

"Oh 🤨 its very nice then, plz enjoy your time with Mr.Jeon  next time because he is going to drop me at my house." İ said and she looked at me like she is going to kill me.

" Oh no I am not saying this, plz don't take it on another side. He is all yours." İ said while I wanted to laugh very badly.

" Just this time İ am letting you go near him next time if i see you near him then you will see my evil side kid." She spoke and smile at me.

When they go ahead I heard some footsteps near me. İ looked up and saw my husband coming towards me. He opened the car with his key and İ went inside.

İn our way to home

"Sir, can I ask you question about college, if u don't mind them"? İ said and he looked at me but again look ahead.

"Yes, but if they are about college" he spoke focusing on road.

"Sir, with due respect how many relationships do  you have?" İ asked with fake tone and he looked at me.

"What do you mean by relationships" he asked being confused.

"First promise you are going to take me to amusement park so İ will tell you about relationships story" İ speak

" İ am not gonna take you there, you already know. İ will find it myself about it." He said and interrupt him.

"No one is gonna tell you a single word about it. İ am the one who is willing to tell you. İf you dont agree then be ready to loose your professor job." İ said and he stopped the car at side.

" What do u mean by loosing my job" he said but  I ignore his words.

"Uff ok İ am gonna take you  there." He said

" YYEESSS" İ yell excitedly.

                  ______~~~~______

How was it?

#jeonhelixz