CHP 27

She caress my back. I broke the with my smile.
"Looks like I am no one here" Mr jeon spoke putting newspaper on side table.

I went towards him and hug him lightly.
"That's like my daughter" he said and I backed off.

He was standing there looking and then towards his mom and great her. After then he goes to Mr. Jeon and hug him.

"How are you son?" Dad spoke
"I am fine dad how are you?" He asked
"I am fit fat" dad said and they both sat on sofa talking about their stuff.

Me and mom got busy in our talks without caring for our husbands.

"How's your college"? Dad asked him
"It fine dad" jk spoke
"Did u adjust there with class and environment"? Dad asked him.
"You already know that I choose this profession because I like this" he said

"I know , I know that's why I didn't oppose you for this. But I am little worried that who will take care of business when I am no longer" dad said

"Dad don't talk like this." He said and dad laughed a little

"Are you ok" mom asked me
" I am good mom" i replied
"I anything happened between you two"? She asked
"No. Everything is alright". I replied
"Ain't I your mom, will you hide things from me now" she spoke with little scolding tone.
"No , No mom it's not like this I just don't want you to get worried." I spoke and she smile at me.

"Let's go to kitchen to make dinner and we will talk" she said and stand up from sofa.

I also stood up and went towards kitchen with mom.

" Now tell me what happened" she asked
"Mom , .............................., Now he is angry on me." I told her everything and she smile at me rather than get worried.

"Don't worry dear I am with you. And I have surprise for you" she said and I look at her with confused face.

"You will get to know very soon" she said and I smile at her and we both started to make dinner.

~~~

Me and mom were now arranging table. I was putting plates on table when she said.

" Leena go and call them"
"Ok mom" i said go to living room to call them.

" I- umm mom is calling for dinner." I spoke and both look at me.

"So dinner is ready. Did you made it?" Mr. Jeon asked and he look at me.
"Yes, I don't know how will it taste" i said with shy smile.

~

"How is it?" I asked being a little worried.
"Hmm it's wonderful." Mr jeon said
"It's very good" Mrs jeon said. I then looked at him but he ignored me.

"Mom you wanted to tell some important thing." He asked
"Yeah your dad will give you news". She says
"Pack your stuff tomorrow because we have booked your tickets for honeymoon.'' Mrjeon said and I looked at him.

"But dad" he wanted to spoke but mom cutted his words.
"No buts you two are going and that's final." She says
"Mom we have to attend college, plz try to understand." He said
"You can take leave from college" she replied

"Bu- "he was again cutted by his mom.
"I already decided your honeymoon, So don't try to convince me." She said

"Pack your bags you are going day after tomorrow" she spoke.

~~

In night, now we were going back to home. Atmosphere was heavy just only breathing and engine voice was I heard. Just to light the mood of him I tried to break the silence.

"Hmm what will we do now?" I asked lightly
"It's all your fault,. I told you on first day that we will keep it secret so why were you desperate to tell my parents about this." He said in normal tone but still I can feel anger in his voice.

"Mom forced me to tell her because she has noticed everything" I speak with my low voice

"How did she know when she was already in America." He asked

" I don't know plz don't inquiry to me. I am upset. I asked you what will we now and you are just questioning me." I spoke with pout

"We will go". He spoke and I look at him with my shocked eyes.

" But Lisa will go with us and if mom or dad got to know about this, so better be ready for the  consequences." He spoke more like giving me order.

               ______~'~'~'~______

Hi guys how are you?

Plz don't get angry on me because I am student and I have lot of work to do of it. I always try to update quickly.

Again sorry.