CHP 35

İ was all soaked in rain. İt was worst feeling for me. İt got night and I still was sitting there with my emotionless face and quiet. My body was shivering from cold but I wasn't able to move.

With a lot of struggle i got up and sit in car. İ drive and went to house.

İt was late night when I enter in house with my slow steps not to wake them up. I opened my door and close it and changed my clothes. My body was shivering and I was feeling cold.

With shivering I changed and lay down on bed and closed my eyes. İt was difficult for me even breath. My body was aching badly because whole day I was outside in rain.

She was half asleep but not on her right mind. Suddenly someone opened the door slightly and enter in room and look at her.

" İ looked at her and she seems sleeping. Lisa was sleeping soundly so I decided to check if she is okay or not" jk in mind.

He went close to her and place his hand on her forehead.

"Omg she is having high fever." He thought and quickly went to kitchen for towel and cold water.

He bring it and place a wet towel on her forehead. Her face was pale due to fever. He was again going to put a wet towel on her forehead when she held his hand to stop him.

" Don't,.... Go to her" i said almost whisper.

" No, I am not going anywhere" he says and continued.

After sometime I got lit bit better and opened my eyes. İ looked up and saw he was sitting beside me on bed. Our eyes met but I quickly look away.

" İ am good, thank you mister for taking care of me. İ think you can go now. Lisa will be worried." İ spoke and he looked away.

" Why you called me mister, sir was better" he asked and I look at him.

" İ already lost the honor of being your student. So I think it's of no use to call you sir" İ emphasize the word sir.

" Here take this medicine so I will go." He give her medicine and go out from the room.

"Why are you showing me your fake concern?" İ chuckled bitterly at my fate and throw the medicines in dust bin.

" You only love Lisa not me then show your love and concern towards her not me. İ am nothing to you. I have lost the honor of being your student. İ just have that honor given by you. İ already lost.

~~

Next day I woke up due to sun rays hitting on my face. İ sat on bed with heaviness and went to washroom. My fever was lit bit better. İ took shower and went towards kitchen to make breakfast for me.

İ eat my breakfast and was eating my medicines. İ then heared some footsteps. İ looked up and saw Lisa was infront of me.
She sat on chair and spoke.

" So how are you?" She asked in lit bit mocking tone.

" İ am good" i said.

" I am very confused that how you get ready for divorcing him" she asked

" Letting go someone if they are happy in their life is my rule" i spoke and she raised her eyebrow.

"So what about bet?" She asked and I chuckled bitterly at myself.

" İ lost my own bet" i spoke sadness in my voice and she smirk.

" İ will win, I told you that day." She proudly smirk and I fake smile 😊.

" İ am happy that you win." İ said.

" So when are you going to tell Mr and Mrs jeon about this matter?" She asked

" Today , I will go and tell them" i said with heaviness in my throat.

" Thank you for this kindness" she spoke with Happy tone and leave from there.

" İ lost my own bet. İ loose it, I can't win him. İ can't won his heart. İ tried my hardest but I fail and she win. She win him. She wins his heart. İ was just pathetic to believe on my heart." İ thought in my mind and stand up and went outside.

~~

İ parked my car and go inside. Just I went inside Mrs. Jeon came towards me and hugged me tightly not wanting to let go.

" How are you sweety, how was your trip, did you enjoy there"? She asked non stop and I giggle at her.

" Yeah I am fine, how is dad?" İ asked and she gesture me to come behind her.

" Your dad is taking shower, let's sit and tell me your journey" she asked while sitting beside me.

" Mom I come here to tell you something important. İt's about me. İ need your words. İ am here to make a wish. Please promise that you will grant my wish" İ spoke while she nod her head.

" Dear I made you my daughter. How I am supposed reject your wish. Please ask me anything you want" she spoke

" I-I w-want y-you to marry Lisa to Jungkook" i spoke with heavy voice.

" Leena are you alright, you love him, how can you let him go easily." She asked

" Mom I feel like I am third wheel in them. They can't come close to eachother because of me." İ Said

" But what about you, where will you go? What about your love to him? She asked

" Mom I will be fine. İ just want you to agree for this marrige." İ said and she was sad.

" But dear I always see you as my daughter. You can live with us. We are also your parents. İ don't know why he can't see your love towards him" She said

" Don't worry mom I am happy if he is happy. My happiness is with him. He wants to marry with Lisa. İ saw love in his eyes for Lisa. He only see my as his student nothing else." İ said

" Did u told him that you love him"? She asked

" İ will tell him when right time came" i spoke

" So u want me to agree for their marriage"? She asked and I smile.

" Yes, this is my wish" i spoke

"İt's very difficult for me to agree upon their marriage but it's your wish then I will be agree" she spoke with sadness in her Voice.

" That's all I wanted from you" i said and hugged her.

________~~~~~________

Hi guys how are you feeling?

#jeonhelixz