Last CHP

"Are you talking about me, or just telling me stories " I asked him while feeling a lump in my throat.

" It was you. You sacrifice your love for that bastard. You sacrifice your memories for him. You sacrifice your soul for him. You sacrifice everything for that bastard." He said with anger in his voice.

" I loved you a lot but you weren't in my fate. I accepted my fate for you." He said and look down.

"I wanted to tell you about him but I was selfish for my love. I wanted you to live with me. I wanted you to love me like I did to you." He says while looking down.

" Who is he? I want to meet him. I want to see him. Who was he, that I forgot myself for him?  " I asked

"You won't believe me if I let you see or tell you his name" he says

" Just tell me who is he?" I asked

"I don't know what will you do if you know about him." He says while playing with his fingers.

" Tae don't play games with me. Do u want me to be single forever?" I asked while raising one eyebrow.

" Okay" he said and took out the phone from his pocket and started to scroll on his phone.

Some mins later

"Here he is" he said while showing me photo.

When I saw the photo I started shivering because I never imagined this person to be my husband. I feel like my mind went numb.

I stand up and went outside with anger. She  sat in car and drove off.

"That person was here infront of me all the time and I never noticed him. How can I be dumb all the time"

"Why!!!" She yelled while placing her head on staring wheel.

She picked the phone and called him. After some rings he picked up.

" Hi Ms Leena " he said

" Xxxx place right now " I yelled and cut the call.

~

Jungkook side

He was in his office. He was in important meeting until his phone ring. He picked up the call and her voice tear his ears.

He got confused why she yelled at him like this. He stand up after she cut the call.

" Everyone meeting dismissed" he said while taking his coat from chair's back and went out from meeting room.

" What happened?" Everyone in the meeting room got confused.

He sat on car and drove off. He was confused because she never did this. His heart was thumping rapidly.

~

I arrived there and he was already there. I went close to him. He was back facing me. When he looked at me I slapped him hard in his left cheek.

People who were having fun started to look at us.

" What happened?" He asked being confused.

Another slap on his right cheek.

" Please tell me what.."

Another slap

" Why did you do this? Why you ruined my life? Why did you leave me for her?" She yelled and he looked down.

" I am sorry. " He spoke lightly.

" You know I waited five years for you. Even I lost my memories I always find you. I loved you like crazy but what did you do huh" she yelled while crying and showing him ring pendant.