CHP 26

İt was new feeling for me because İt's my first time going with him outside. We were driving in Jungkook's lavish matte black Cadillac escalade.

He was leaning in driver's seat comfortably. Driving with one hand on the steering wheel while the other on gear. He was looking like a fire who can burnt everything with his aura.

Black Rolex on his wrist was adding more attraction towards him. İ was unable to remove my eyes from him. I was trying to avert my attention on another side. But no, I can't,..... İt's not in my control anymore.

"Ms. Leena , İs anything bothering you?" He suddenly asked and  I look down with red cheeks.

"N-no it's o-ok" i replied and he nod.

As we were going but his phone rings. He quickly receive the call when he see the caller id. First İ thought that Lisa was calling him but it turned out to be Mrs. Jeon.

"Hi son how are you?" She asked
"İ am fine what about you?" He replied
"İ am good İ called you because its important, İ can't tell you on phone" she said and he stopped the car at side to listen her carefully.

"İs everything alright" he questioned her being worried a little.
"Yes, İ called you to tell you that your dad has invited you and Leena on dinner. So İ will tell you important thing there." She said

He looked at me and then told her,
"Ok mom, don't worry we will come."
"how is Leena?" She asked
"She is fine." He coldly replied.
" Ok dear bye take care" she said and cut the call.

When the call cuts he looked at me and spoke.
" We can't go to Park because mom and dad has invited us in dinner." He said and İ smile at him.
" İt's ok I can tell you here." İ spoke
"İ am listening" he said
"First don't be angry on me please" İ said and he turned his head to look at me.
"Ok, now speak" he said

"Actually you know Ms. Park English professor from another apartment of college" İ speak with little nervousness.

"Yes," he coldly replied

" Today when I was waiting for you infront of your car. She come to me and said that you are dating her." I said being stuttering badly and when he listed this he slammed his fists on staring wheel.

I flinched and looked down. Tears built up in my eyes.

"For this shit you wasted my time." He yelled while he again banged his hand on wheel. I flinched and closed my eyes due to fear.

"I-I j-just w-wanted t-to g-go" i was stuttering with fear. My hands were shaking and my legs were also went numb.

"You are just pain in ass" He again yelled and my eyes went wide. He just called me pain in ass. What he thinks of himself. I love him but it doesn't mean that I will leave my ego aside.

"You know from the first day that I am just your teacher and nothing else. Why can't you understand this little thing? You can't be me wife nor i am considering you." He emphasize these words while rubbing his temples.

When these words left from his mouth. I felt like someone stabbed my heart multiple times. I was feeling like i am fighting with darkness around me. A tear slide from my eye but i quickly wipe it without him noticing it.

He starts the engine and stared to drive opposite way . It got pin drop silence. After going some distance I spoke.

"Stop the car" I said
"What" he said not expecting this.
"I SAID STOP CAR, ARE YOU DEAF TO LISTEN ME." I said in high pitch voice.
"Tell me what is your real probl-- ." He spoke but I didn't listen to him and cutted him out.
" I S.A.I.D S.T.O.P T.H.E C.A.R" I spoke with gritted teeths.

He stopped the car at side. I get off and close the door. He also come out and come towards me.

" What is your problem? Get in the car" be spoke while grabbing my forearm. But I jerked his hand off which was on my forearm.

"Nothing Teacher, i don't have any problem with you. And  I am sorry to waste your time. I swear it will won't happen next time. Thank you for wasting your precious time on someone like me who is just pain in ass." I said almost like bursting at him and went away some distance.

"GET IN CAR BECAUSE MOM HAS CALLED YOU" he spoke loudly from behind.

I stopped and looked back. If mom hasn't called me I swear in my whole life I haven't sit on his car with him. But to bad luck mom invited me and I to go with this cold ice person who just like to spend his time with his precious Lisa. I am just nothing infront of him but a student.

" I don't no why I listened to my parents and married to this cold husband of mine who don't love me. I just want his little attention which he can't give me. Ah my fate is always like this  why?" I murmured and sat on the car again.

~~

Just when we arrived and I went quickly went inside. I went inside and see Mr and Mrs. Jeon sitting on sofa. Mr. Jeon was reading newspaper and Mrs.jeon was sipping her tea.
I went towards her and hugged her tightly.

"What happened my child, Are you Ok?" She spoke while rubbing my back.

               ______~~~~______

#jeonhelixz

How are you guys?