CHP 39

" No i am not " İ spoke

" You should have divorced him " Reflection spoke

" You don't know anything " İ spoke

" Hahahaha I know everything " she laughed and looked at me with fierce eyes.

Just then Mrs jeon opened door and enter inside. İ looked at her with terrified face. My breathing were fast. İ looked at mirror and then Mrs jeon.

" What happened dear, why are you looking so pale"? She asked

" İ am f-fine" İ spoke with my shivering voice.

She came close to me and hugged me. İ am sorry for everything he did to you. He ruined your life. İ don't know why didn't he seend your love for him. He lost precious gem in his life.

" Aunty Its okay his happiness was with Lisa not me. İ just came in his life to make them together." İ spoke with tears flowing from eyes while hugging her back.

" But still I am sorry for everything he did. " She spoke

" İt's not like I am leaving. İ will be staying with you" i said

"  İ don't know what had gotten into me" she spoke and backed off.

"Mom I have something you have to give him after his marriage" i said

" Why?, Can't you give him by yourself"? She asked

" No mom Its not like this. İ am just too much thinking about it. Please promise me you will give him without reading it. " İ said and she nodded.

" Okay, something secret " she said while smile.

" No mo,...... İ mean aunty" i said and she looked down.

" Because of him I lost my daughter" she said while looking down.

" Btw is Lisa ready? İs everything alright outside" İ asked

" You have arranged everything, how can it go wrong" she said and I chuckled.

" Here take this and give him after one month" i give her envelope and she spoke.

" What😳after one month" she asked me with shocked expression and I chuckled.

" Please don't tell this to anyone. Just give him" i said and spoke.

" Okay I am going to put in locker. So go there and check everything quickly." She said and I smile.

" Okay thank you" i said and she went out.

İ get ready and last time look at mirror.