CHP 40

Next day morning

İ woke up and sat on bed leaning on headboard. My phone rings which was placed on nightstand. İ looked and saw it was Mrs jeon. İ don't pick it up. İ placed my phone on night stand again.

" İ am sorry but I can't pick it up."

Her mind was blank. She was thinking about how they had spent their night. He had devoured her with his love. They both were lingered in her mind. She was just thinking about them all night.

On my wedding night he cancelled our relationship just with one sentence. İn my wedding he don't wear nice dress but for her he was looking beautiful. His beautifulness  wasn't for me but for her.

İ was deep in thoughts than I again heared my phone ring. I saw it was some up unknown number. İ hesitantly pick it up. İ don't know why everyone is irritating me now? What did I do to everyone?

" H-hello" i said while picking up.

" Hello Leena, where are you ?" He asked and my eyes widened.

" W-what?" İ utter

" Leena, where are you? Are you okay?" He asked again and my breath hitched.

" İ am okay" I could just utter this.

" Tell me where are you? İ am coming to pick you. Send me location." He voice was seemed worried.

" I am far away from you. You can't pick me." İ spoke while controlling my sobs.

" I was finding you whole night please tell me where are you? You were also not picking up my calls. Taehyung is also nowhere to be found. Mom and dad are worried for you. Mom wants to talk to you" he said

" Just say sorry to everyone. I am not coming back. İ left everything for you, I think I am not needed there anymore. My duty is now done. Also sorry to uncle and aunty" i said in my low voice and cut the call.

İ throw my phone on wall when anger rushed in me and it brocked. My hairs were messy. I was crying out loud. Now I don't want to control myself anymore.

When her mom listens a loud voice from her room. She rushed upstairs to her room to check upon her.

" What happened Leena?" She asked as she find her sitting on floor hugging her knees.

" Dear, I am here don't worry. Everything is alright." she said and hugging her.

" Nothing is good. I lost my precious thing. How I am supposed to be good? İ give my most precious thing to someone else. How am I supposed to be okay? I give my life, my soul, my heartbeat to someone. How I am supposed to be alright" she said while crying miserably.

" Please don't say this. We are with you, your dad, me and also Taehyung is always beside you." She said while consoling me.

" No, no one is with me. I am alone, no one loves me." She said while shedding tears.

Her mom consoled her somehow and now she was outside at loan.