CHP 10

After having our meal İ was sitting alone, probably with my phone. They both were gone for having some fun, and i was getting bored here. So I called Jennie.

" Hi," İ said
" How are you?" she yelled from the other side

" Don't yell at me dumbo" İ said

" Ok ok sorry, how is your married life going?" she asked

" Hahahaha 😂 what do you think?" Leena said

"Probably bad," she tell

" You got on point dumbo," İ said

" Ok, so what are you doing?" she asked

" Probably with Mr. jeon and his girlfriend," i told her

" Whhaattt!!!" She yelled from the other side

" Stop tearing my eardrums, Jennie," i said

" Sorry, tell me where you are and why he has a girlfriend and what her behaviour is with you, İf u need any help, can i come?" she said  non- stop.

" Wait, Jennie, take breath," i told her

" Oh ok," she takes sigh

And i told her everything which happened some time earlier and now she is angry with me because İ didn't show Lisa,  her right place.

" Ok, unnie, if she tries to harm me  then I will show her what I am and what she is." I said while smirking

" That's like my good girl," Jennie says

" Ok, unnie, i will talk to you later," i said

" Ok bye, take care," she said and cut off the phone.

I was  quietly sitting and waiting for them to return.

Waiting

Waiting

~

After one hour of waiting for them. I don't want to hurt my pride more than this. I quietly leave the restaurant. I don't want to hurt myself more.

I was walking in the streets.  After some time I took a cab and went to his home which I didn't call it mine because he had rejected me on my wedding day.

I entered inside and straight went to my room.

I took a shower. I lay on bed and slept because I wanted to get tension free for some time.

~

Jungkook Pov
Lisa and I left the restaurant to have some fun outside. It was getting night.

They were now in Lisa house.

" It was fun," Lisa said

" Yes 🥰" he said

" we enjoyed too much," Lisa said

" Yeah," he said while smiling

" Oh 😳 OMG" he said while panicking

" What happen jeon" Lisa said

" We left Leena in Restaurant. She will be waiting for me." He said while panicking

" It's ok, kook," she said while scoffing.

" Ok bye sweety," he said and quickly pecked her  before going outside her house.

" Bye," she said and closed the door

~

I arrived in the restaurant and saw Leena wasn't there. I got panic because what if my parents find out about this, they will probably kill me for sure. I went to the restaurant staff and asked them about Leena, but they said she had left.

I don't have her phone number. What have I done. If i call my parents and ask them about Leena. They will be the death of me.

After finding her for one hour, i was now heading towards home because maybe she went home.

~

After I woke up

It was now night. I feel my stomach growls. I quickly went to the washroom to wash my face.

I went downstairs to cook something for me.
I was making food for myself. Just then, I heard the sound of door opening. I didn't care any much because I know who this is.  I then heard his voice calling me.

" Hey," he said while stepping in the kitchen

I simply ignore him

" Hey, i am calling you," he said in a little angry tone.

I ignore him

" I am talking with you, Leena," he said while shouting

" WHHAAATTT ISS YOURR PROBLEMM MISTER?" I YELLED at him.

He was totally backed away with my behaviour.

" YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST FUXK YOURSELF!" I shout at him , take my food , go to my room, and shut my door with a loud bang.

He was totally shocked and can't blink his eyes because he sees a new side of yours.

" What was that?" he said to himself and went to his room.

I was now sitting in my room while eating my dinner drowned in thoughts.

What I did was right or wrong?

Maybe I did wrong because his parents are helping my parents.

Maybe I did the right thing because he was one who said, " we are no one to each other."

_____~~~~~_____

Hi guys, how are you

How was this

Comment my mistakes

#jeonhelixz