CHP 13

İ was working peacefully, but my phone rings indicated to me that someone was calling me. İ picked up the phone and saw my mom. She was calling me. İ picked up the phone.

" Hi mom," jk said

" Hi son, how are you and your wife?" she asked

Oh shit İ totally forgot about her. She is not home yet. What have I done .

" Jungkook," mom called me

" Yes, Mom," jk said

" Where is Leena?" mom said in a strict voice

" Mom, she is fine," i told her

"Mom, I am busy right know İ will call you later," he says and hangs up the phone.

He stood up, took his coat, and went outside to find her.

İt's my fault. İ don't have yelled at her. İ was worried for her. These days, crime cases are in their peak. What if they do something to her. No no no Jungkook it can't happen. She is strong.

~

İ stood up lazily from bench. İ Leave the park, and now I am going towards that house, which is more like hell for me.

I was walking, but I felt someone following me from behind. I looked back and saw no one.
Maybe I am hallucinating because I was alone in streat. I looked straight and continued. But now I can hear footsteps behind me.

I again looked back and saw that four boys were looking at me. I got panicked and started to run faster, but to my bad luck, they were fast enough me to catch up.

" Plz leave me. I didn't do anything wrong," I said .

" Beautiful girl," one of them spoke

I was shivering, and sweats were all over me. I wanted to go back home.

They were very powerful. They were looking like some gangsters.

" SHUT UP," I said while struggling.

" You also have pretty tongue, we will like to play with it," one of them spoke.

" I am not your toy, you bastards," I yelled at them

" Enough of your shits," one of them spoke, which I was think that he was their leader.

They stared to drag me somewhere. I was
struggling crying and begging them to let me go, but it seems like they don't hear me.

" You better shut your mouth, or I will kill you." Leader spoke
" Plz leave me. I didn't do anything wrong to you," i said to them

They drag me in some alley. I was struggling for my life. One of them grabbed my hair and threw me on the road.

" Finally, we will get our stress out on someone," one of whom spoke

I stood up and started to run, but they held me, and one of them started to kiss my jawline and neck. I was hitting his chest, but It was of no use.

" Leave me, you morons," i yelled at them

They made sit on the chair and tied my hands backwards.

" You shit people leave me alone."I was kicking the floor.

I was crying miserably. There is no backup. I am alone here.

One of them came close to me and sat İnfront of me. He trails his finger on my jaw. I turned my face another side

" Playing hard, huh?" he said

He says and opens the buttons of her shirt.
I kicked him with my leg, and he fell back.
I was begging them to leave me. I was feeling worse. They all came and started to rip my shirt off in anger.

They ripped my shirt off, leaving me only in my bra. They come close and start doing wrong things. I was crying. No one will come here to save me from them. No one cares about me.

That's it, I think it's my end. I was begging them to leave me. I was crying miserably.

Just then, I thought a voice from behind yelled at them.

"Leave that girl," someone say

They all leave me with a miserable state. When they left me , i was feeling like I had no emotions in me. I was not blinking my eyes either. I was shocked.

Jungkook Pov

I was passing by an alley to find lena, but I heard some girl voice begging and crying.

İ followed that voice and saw some men were tourchering the girl miserably. She was begging them to leave her. But they are not listening to her.

{ As you know what will happen next, he will fight with them and make them unconscious. Your author is lazy to write scenes like this. Sorry, just imagine yourself fighting scenes}

After knocking them out, he went close to her. But when he got close to her to help someone, he saw the scene which he regrets upon his decision.

" Leena" inaudible voice

İ closed my eyes. I don't want to see him. Because of him, I am in this state. He is the one who called me a sin.

Silent tears were falling from my eyes.

He quickly untied the rope and made me stand. He took off his jacket and made me wear it.

Just silent tears were falling.

~

At home

Jk pov

I made her sit on the sofa and bring water for her. I gave her a glass of water but she was not able to hold it. So I made her drink water.
She was blank. I sit close to her. Just when I sit close to her, my breathings become abnormal.

I lightly placed my hand on her shoulder, and she flinched badly.

_____~~~~~_____

Hi

Comment my mistakes
# jeonhelixz