CHP 46

" Son why did you show up after long time?" She questioned him.

" I also don't know" he said

"You know dear what was her condition when she came here" she says while looking at him.

"I am sorry for everything" he says while looking down.

"Its a question which always lingers in my mind. And you can answer it better then anyone"? She asked

" Sure " he spoke

"Why you spoke her name when you have Lisa, then why you broke my daughter? Why you say her name that day? You could have said Lisa's name." She asked because Taehyung told her everything about Lisa.

"Because my parents wanted me to marry their choice. I met that girl which my parents choosed for me. She loved someone else and I was also loved Lisa. But unfortunately Lisa was outside the country.

That's why that girl decided to run on our engagement day and when I see my parents were worried so I say her name. I am sorry aunty I couldn't make it up to you" he spoke

"Do you know your little mistake lead her life ruin? You ruined her life. When she came to America, she was living dead. She was looking like her soul is dead.

But you just give her divorce after ruining her badly. Now tell me who will marry my daughter." She said with anger in her voice.

" I am still her husband" he spoke lightly enough for her to hear.

" What " she uttered shocked.

"But how is this possible?" She said

"I signed on divorce papers but she didn't and I am glad that she didn't." He said

" So she torture herself with your name with hers." She said

"When she was gone I realized that I loved her. I can't live without her. I want one chance to prove my love for her." He state

" Huh, she losted her memories and you are saying one chance." She scoffed.

Just then she interrupted them.

" I think enough of talking, can I talk to Mr jeon for a second" she said to her mom while smiling.

" Yeah sure dear" she uttered.

"Come on Mr jeon. You know my mom sometimes behave differently. Don't mind her." she says and he nod and wipe his sweat from his forehead.

" Yeah sure" he says and both went outside.

Taehyung was sitting alone drowned in thoughts. He was worried because that girl he slept with is pregnant and he is worried because what will he do now? How can he face Leena.

Someone tap his shoulder and he flinched a little. He looked up and saw Jimin with that girl which he was thinking. He got confused and stand up.

They both looked at eachother and taehyung broke the eye contact with that girl.

"Taehyung, meet my sister, jisoo" Jimin said and taehyung felt like he just hold on frustratingly but he control himself and looked at her.

" Oh nice to meet you sister" he says while looking at her. And she glared at him angrily because how can he call her sister. She is pregnant with his child and he is calling her sister.

" Hm , nice to meet you " she said and leave from there.

" I am fucked up" he mumbled

" Are you okay bro" Jimin asked him.

"I am fine don't worry" he spoke and went another direction.

" Why today everyone is behaving cheap" he thought.

" Will you dance with me, Mrs. Jeon " he mumbled last words not wanting her to listen as he forward his hand.

" Okay " she place her hand on his and both went to dance floor where people were dancing with their partners.

They both reached there and every couple who was dancing stopped their dance and stood on side because they know that both business partners will dance so they got on side.

He was wearing

He gently put his one hand around me and another held my hand

He gently put his one hand around me and another held my hand. There was good distance between us.

I place my hand on his shoulder and another on his hand.

He turn her around and make her fall on his chest. Their chests were touching and their eyes were stuck in eachother eyes.

Both were lost in eachother not caring about the people around them. She didn't know that why she just let him touch her. He was the first man she didn't stop to touch her. Even she didn't allow Taehyung to touch her.

Both were moving with the music. He again made her turn around and make her fall on his chest. Her twinkling eyes were enough to make his heart race.

Her long lashes were enough for him to feel his heartbeat. He was feeling complete with her in his arms. He was feeling himself a complete man with her.

He was ready to face the world for her. He was ready to let himself down for her. He was ready to let himself up for her. She was his wife and will forever will be his wife.

Her hairs were scattered on her face. He gently tugged them behind her ears. A tint of red flushed in her cheeks. This was the moment for him. He was feeling her. He was feeling her smile. They both stop when the music stop.

" You are good in dancing" he spoke shyly.

" Oh hehe thanks" she spoke

" I think I should have to go because my house is little far" he spoke when he notice Taehyung was looking at him with emotionless eyes.

" Yeah sure, thanks for coming " she says

" Ok bye" he says while going outside but she felt sad because she wanted him to stay here for some more minutes.

But she saw taehyung and went towards him.

" What happened Taehyung, you are looking upset?" She says while tapping his shoulder.

" I am fine Leena" he sighs

" Come on tae, I know something is off" she spoke

" Can we talk alone?" He asked

" Ok, lets go outside" she says

_______~~~~_______

How was it?

Ignore the mistakes.

#jeonhelixz