CHP 28

We entered in living room. I was in my own thoughts but then suddenly Lisa come towards him and hugged him. I know she was doing this to show me. But I am not that weak to let him go to her. He hugged her back and I went to my room rolling my eyes.

In room

I plopped on bed and open my phone. I dailed my mom number, i was missing my mom. After ringing three times she picked up.
"Hi mom" i said
"Hi my little sweety how are you?" Mom asked
"I fine mom what about you and dad" I asked
"We are fine, How's everything there?" She asked
"Yeah everything is fine. Mom and dad are sending us to Paris for honeymoon." I told her

"Aww that's so sweet. I know my friend she is always like this." She says in teasing tone.

"How is dad , what is he doing?" I tried to change the topic because I know my mom she do tease me.

"He is fine but he is busy in schedules. We have build our company here. So that's why I wasn't able to call you. I am sorry for that." Mom says in apologizing tone.

" It's ok mom I know your circumstances. I am not angry on you" I replied

" Are you two ok with eachother" she asked and I took a big sigh

"Yes Mom we are alright" I said
" If you are happy with him we have no problem with it. If you want to live with him and he is also happy, then it's of no use to get divorce. But if you both aren't happy with each other then after we settled our business, you can take divorce from him."  Mom says

" Hmm" it's just hmm because i don't have any words left in my mouth after listening to my mom.

" Are you okay?" Mom asked
"Yes, I think Jungkook is calling me" i said and cut the call.

I put my phone on night stand and held my hairs. I don't know why life plays cheap games with me. I just want my life to be simple where I am with my hubby and peaceful future but I think I am just running here and there to find peace. I run after peace but it keeps getting away from me. Am I going to live like this for the rest of my life?

~~

Morning time

I woke up and after getting ready I headed to kitchen to make breakfast for me and him. I think I am his wife and good wife always do their hubbies work.

I made breakfast and after sometime he came down. I served him and sat down on opposite chair.

"Did u booked Lisa's ticket" I asked but I just got his ignorance.

Why he is like this? Am I nothing to him? He can tell me but his ego will hurt if he speak to me. He called me pain in ass but doesn't know he is the one who is acting like..

Seriously what he thinks of himself. He saved all his love for his girlfriend. If Lisa will go with us then  what will I do there alone. They will go for fun but what about me?

With drowned in thoughts I complete my breakfast and went to  college.

{ In these days i am very pissed off with college so no college lines, sorry for it.}

I was now paking stuff but suddenly I got idea for having fun in Paris. I called someone and it got picked up after some ringing.

"Hi how are you?" I asked little bit nervousness.
" I am good, thank god u remembered me. I thought you forgot me." Taehyung says while teasing me.

"No taehyungshii it's not like this. I always remember you. You are my friend." I said but he interrupted

" Huh 😕 just friend , I am your best friend Ok. Next time don't call me just friend." He said and I chuckled.