CHP 38

İt was night I was in my room leaning on headboard.

İ don't know what I am doing? İ hope what I am doing will be good for all of us. He will be happy after this marriage. He will spend his whole life with her. He will tender her with his love. He will make her most happiest woman in the world.

She is lucky to have him. She is lucky that she got his love, his care and his heart. May you guys see all the happiness together.

Can't he really see my love towards him? İs he that blind to see my care towards him? Did he never ones realize this ones?

But what about me. Where will I go? He will divorce me. İ was the one who said that It would be fake. İ was the one who told my parents.

I should have to happy for them. But why I feel like my heart will explode if I imagine them together living peacefully.

İt's not like this I am not seeing them living together but after marriage he will be fully hers.

İ should have to kept my feelings aside. İ have to see their happiness in this. He will give me divorce. Tomorrow divorce papers will arrive. He will sign them. How will he sign them?

Just the thought of being imagining him signing on divorce papers make her eyes wet with tears.

How will I sign on them?

Can I let him know about my feelings for him? No , no he will be worried I think. İ should have to keep them for myself. But I want him to know about my feelings for him.

While drowned in these things thoughts. She opened the side drawer and took out pencil and paper. She was writting something while her tears were continuously flowing from her eyes and dropping on that paper. She fold it and again put it in drawer.

~~

She was in living room talking on phone with designer. She put off the phone and was about to go but his voice stopped her steps.

" Wait " he said while coming from main door.

" Yes" i said while turning around.

" D-divorce p-papers " he said stuttering.

" Oh did you sign them"? İ asked and he shook his head.

" No, I was about to sign but I was little upset" he said

" About what?" İ asked and he looked down.

"Do you really mean it ?" He asked and I chuckled

" Ofcourse" i said

" Where will you go?" He asked and I chuckled

" İ uhh...........umm I don't know what I call you." İ again couldn't said his name.

" Jungkook, you can call me Jungkook" he said and my smile got wide.

" İ mean you never give me permission to say your name" I said

" But you can call me now, anything you want"
he says and I chuckled sadly.

" As you say " i said and he sit on sofa and took out the papers.

My heart was pounding rapidly. My hands were shivering and I was feeling like I am gonna black out any time.

He sat down and İ was standing there. He took his pencil from his coat and place his hand on paper to sign them. He sign on papers and handed me.

" Here" he said and I drowned in thoughts that I didn't notice he was holding papers infront of me.

" Here are the papers" he said and I look at him. Unknowingly I spoke and he was taken back from what I said.