CHP 7

İ was weeping. İ didn't expect my fate to be written like this. İ hate my life. Makeup was ruined by my tears.

~

After shower

İ entered the living room

Wearing this

İ looked up at him. He was sitting on the sofa waiting for me. İ quietly walk up to opposite sofa and sit İnfront of him.

"So İ want to say something to you, İ hope u will follow them," jk say to her

" Hmm," she just hmm at him.

" First of all İ won't accept you, my wife. You are just my student and nothing else." Jk said

When he said that, İ feel like everything around me started spinning. But İ controlled myself back.

2." Second thing I have girlfriend and she will definitely come here some often, İ don't want you to come infront of her". Jk said

" Ok," little bit sad voice

3. " Third thing İ don't want our parents to find about us, we will act like we are happy with each other in front of them," He told her.

" Hmm," İ feel like I don't have words.

4." Fourth thing you will call me Mr jeon whether İ am in college or in home because I am your teacher." He said to her.

" Ok Mr jeon" i said while looking at my lap.
İ get up and was about to go in my room he stopped me by calling me.

" Hey,"

İ simply turned around and looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

" I think we better see not each other in house unless if it's important," he told me while maintaining his poker face.

İ was really pissed off with this man. İ really wanted to punch him badly, but i controlled myself back.

" Anything else, Sir, you want me to realize which İ forgot" İ said to him while being pissed off.

" No, you can go," he said while turning his heels upstairs.

İ opened my door and entered it. Just then, I entered. i slide down, sitting on the floor, hugging my knees, crying badly because of my fate.

______~~~~~______

Hi guys, how are you
Plz read and comment on my mistakes