CHP 41

He was sleeping soundly but suddenly he he sat up and started to rub his chest continuously. He was breathing heavily. He feel like he wanted to cry. But little did he know that his soul was sad. He was feeling sad because she was in big trouble.

At the same time in New York.

I couldn't take my steps back. Car was coming towards me with full speed. My eyes got close.

She was hit by car and her lifeless body was on road. Pool of blood was on road. People gather around her. Her heartbeats were low.

{ Sorry I don't know how to write accident things so Sorry}

~~

She was in operation room. Taehyung her mom and dad were outside the room waiting for doctor to arrive.

" It's been 6hours " taehyung punch the wall frustratingly.

" Please Taehyung don't be mad. She will be okay " her dad said.

" How I am supposed to be okay uncle?. She is in between death and live." He said and broken down in tears.

" Please taeyung calm down. You are still standing from 6 hours" her dad spoke.

Taehyung pov

If something happens to her how I'm supposed to be alive. I love her. I was feeling like I don't have energy left in me. I wanted to see her all healthy.

" It's our fault at first place" her mom spoke while crying.

Just then doctor opened the door and came out. Taehyung and both her parents went to him.

" How is she?" Taehyung was the one who asked doctor.

" She is alright. We operated her and now she is stable. She is out of danger." Doctor said while patting her dad.

" Thank God. Can we meet her" her mom asked doctor.

" No, when we will shift her to ward then you can meet her" doctor said

" And Mr come with me. " Doctor says to Taehyung and goes away.

" Please be okay I am going" he said and both nodded.

~~

At doctor's office

" What's your name?" he says while sitting on his chair.

" I am Taehyung." He replied while sitting on chair.

" What are you to her? I mean what's your relationship with her?" He asked

" I am her friend" he said and doctor nodded.

" I see her parents were worried for her. I don't want them to be more worried. I am gonna tell you something so please listen carefully" doctor say and he gets worried.

" We operated her, but she will lost her memory. She got injury on her back side of her head. It's will be very difficult her to gain her memories." He spoke

" Will she not able to gain her memories for the rest of life " he asked

" For me, no " doctor said and he looked down.

" I think you are something more than her friend " doctor said

" N-no it's not like this" he said and doctor replied.

" Your stuttering voice, I think it's one sided. And you love her, your eyes tell". He says and tae looked down because he was sad about her.

" It's okay Taehyung. Don't worry she will be alright." He says and continued writting medicines for her.